Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Active Personality Change

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

stevie wonder nbc GIF by The Voice

XieXie

Amen-Heartbreaker
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I think I understand what you mean. I wish I could change many aspects of my personality, but I think what mostly hinders my progress is that I don't know what my goal clearly is as of now. But I feel that there is too much making up my personality that was born from unfortunate circumstances or lack of standard and developing experiences. There's a lot that's off about my personality while I also feel, I suppose, "undefined," which makes me feel disconnected and uneasy when interacting with people.

I'm not sure if it's possible to change your personality really, but I'm starting by trying to rid myself of the things I feel shouldn't be there. Doing that still feels difficult, but at least it's a comprehensible goal. Trying to gain the attributes that I would like after first figuring out what those should be seems like the more difficult part. Maybe trying to manufacture my personality to such a degree isn't healthy, but I wouldn't really know.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.