Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Rant Marshal Burke`s speech + Libertarian Thinking rant

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

This speech, 0:00-2:30.

Are you living your own life? Are you catering to someone else you don't even enjoy being around? Bootlicking some group of people you don't even know personally just for them to "like" you? Shilling for any big names just for the sake of it? "Because. If that is real life, then what is the point?"

Freethinking is dead.

Why did I made this thread?:

People from a bunch of groups that I used to be in are trying to "fix" me, "bring me back" or "put me in rehab", and frankly I don't like them anymore, that's why I left them in the first place. I do not get what they have to gain for stalking, mocking AND occasionally harassing me, a person who doesn't give a shit about them anymore. And MOST of these groups are a bunch of 'Yes-man' or 'Cult of personality' groups, they do not think critically and only follows the current hate trend. If one of the lurkers that's after me's reading this, What do you have to gain? Why do you have to care?

This event has changed me for the better, I now support critical thinking and individual freedom of thoughts more than ever.

Fuck JFC, Fuck ZCD, Fuck Pitshed, Fuck FMClub and many more.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Lord_hierophantūs @ Lord_hierophantūs: butt +1