Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Misc Community Dream Journal

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Decided to add a community dream journal so we can share the bizarre dreams we have had recently or in the past.

I had a real bizarre one last night I want to share. So basically in the dream my laptop was stolen and obviously I was pissed as its a decent asf laptop (excluding the battery). Anyways, I go searching and I find it on the side of the road, and I then look over it at a nearby field for whatever reason. Someone had converted my laptop to a steam fryer yet still included the circuit board in it. Not only that but by some strange method had stuffed a lawnchair, dinosaur toys, chocolate, and bunting into the laptop also. Needless to say it was now a fucked laptop but yeah I have the weirdest dreams when I drink protein powder before bed.

What weird dreams you lads have had recently? Would love to hear your tales.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

One time, I dreamed that I was like some type of super hero mutant, i was basically like spiderman but I had 8 giant retractable spiders legs in my back. I wasnt hated or feared, I was loved. I was like a celebrity and I was rich. I also had some foids dating me. Anyway, there a case of some giants black mutants grasshoppers attacking a mall, so I fight them and some cops help me. Later I was fight agaisnt a eagleman in the night inside one those trucks that carry money (I dont know the name in english). That eagleman had a beak, eagle claws and retractable wings.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Speaking on dreams, a lot of times I dream that I am still on school or that I am back at the university. The dreams that I am back at the university are basically like: I finnished the university, but later I find out that I didnt pass in one subject. Its always like that.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I remember as a kid I had sleep paralysis and when I opened my eyes a naked grey demon with white eyes was staring over me on my bed and threw up on me. Weirdly I didn't really care and just went back to sleep, ain't had anything like it since. Another case of sleep paralysis I had an even younger was quite innocent and was an egg with legs bouncing around my room.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I remember as a kid I had sleep paralysis and when I opened my eyes a naked grey demon with white eyes was staring over me on my bed and threw up on me. Weirdly I didn't really care and just went back to sleep, ain't had anything like it since. Another case of sleep paralysis I had an even younger was quite innocent and was an egg with legs bouncing around my room.
Last time that I had a sleep paralysis, I tried to punch it

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Weird asf dream last night I just had to share with you lads before I depart into the realm of sleep once more.

So in the dream I was watching what was essentially one of those weird TikTok girls who would bounce around and thank people for the donations and whatever but there was a catch: she was an android and she would do whatever someone asked as long as their message came through with a donation. Some started normal but others got really weird and one I remember well is one person saying she should kill herself so she reached for a shotgun and was about to do it until someone asked "If you're gonna kill yourself at least show your tits" and uh well she did, and then took the shotgun and then blew her brains out; she then respawned, because she is a robot I guess, and continued streaming . Another weird request she got is to resolve the Israeli Palestian conflict and so uh tried to, I can't remember much about that part of the dream but it probably was violent. Around the end of the dream she did try and escape her torture but she was just turned off by her operator and smacked the floor ending the stream.

I can never have fucking normal dreams can I?

user not named

The real Hero Brian
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

So in the dream I was watching what was essentially one of those weird TikTok girls who would bounce around and thank people for the donations and whatever but there was a catch: she was an android and she would do whatever someone asked as long as their message came through with a donation. Some started normal but others got really weird and one I remember well is one person saying she should kill herself so she reached for a shotgun and was about to do it until someone asked "If you're gonna kill yourself at least show your tits" and uh well she did, and then took the shotgun and then blew her brains out; she then respawned, because she is a robot I guess, and continued streaming . Another weird request she got is to resolve the Israeli Palestian conflict and so uh tried to, I can't remember much about that part of the dream but it probably was violent. Around the end of the dream she did try and escape her torture but she was just turned off by her operator and smacked the floor ending the stream.
I had a simillar dream about androids/artificially created slaves tonight. I was in a college where there were 3 classes of people. Faculty staff, students and homonculi (basically artificially created human golems, they acted like androids tho, talked in a very digital manner, some sort of new dialect only they understood fully). The students attended classes and activities led by faculty, I had been a student but had become faculty over years of study. The homonculi had had enough of their slavery, and rebelled, creating their own little society on the top floor of the school. I had discovered this, and had been sent to investigate the phenomena. There was this whole miniature town up there, wich you could teleport into.

In the homonculi world, another ''human'' managed to control one of them, however he was killed, so the ''ownership'' over the homonculi was transfered over to me, she would obey all my orders. However, she would sometimes try to rebel to no avail. I knew this was wrong, and I was trying to make it right by giving her a bit of freedom, however there were these sort of ''corrupted'' homonculi who acted as warriors. They had a purple and black aura to them. Me and the person I had ''ownership'' over were ambushed by two of these corrupted soldiers. I was getting ready for a fight, and attacked one of them but before I could land a strike he teleported behind me. Sadly I was woken up before the rest of the story was unveiled.

I'd also like to mention that this dream was through the eyes of someone who wasn't ''me'' per say.

Perhaps the fact we both had dreams of slave androids rebelling has something to do with the rise of ai? Are we the androids? Interesting to think about.

Quest

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I had a dream a while ago that involved my parents weirdly. I was in a car with my mom, who looks like she's in her 30s in this even though she's pushing 50 now. I'm in the passenger seat and there's a bunch of groceries in the back seats. We get to a house on a street I remember in my home town, except where Jack In The Box should be is my aunt's house. We get out of the car and I start grabbing bags when my dad, who at this point had been dead for about 3 years, walked out of the house and started helping me out while Mom went inside.
I got my hands on some eggs when I look up at the night sky and I see the stars are making patterns. Some are moving, leaving a trail, and making a semicircle before pausing for a moment and then completing it and restarting the motion. Other stars are making the sides of triangles in the same way the others are making circles. I point it out to my dad and we start wondering what it is. I think it's a message, he thinks it has something to do with the light (or it was the other way around, this is a good 1 1/2 or so years ago this dream happened.)
Anyway, moms not saying shit. She instead looks down the street where I know my childhood home is just around the corner. I look as well and hear something in the distance.
You ever hear a tire burnout in an empty street? That really shrill echo like sound that accompanies being far away from it? It sounded like that except it was like a hundred burnouts at once. I ask them what the fuck that is and my dad says it's the stars. My vision seems to zoom in to that specific turn and I see what looks like a bunch of super big ant looking things coming out way, accompanied by that burn out sound but louder.
I woke up when those appeared and instantly went into "what the fuck huh" mode. I looked up (more like just googled) what stars making patterns in dreams mean. No dice, so now I just use this story whenever I get asked about crazy dreams.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230824_014649_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20230824_014649_Samsung Notes.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I had a dream a while ago that involved my parents weirdly. I was in a car with my mom, who looks like she's in her 30s in this even though she's pushing 50 now. I'm in the passenger seat and there's a bunch of groceries in the back seats. We get to a house on a street I remember in my home town, except where Jack In The Box should be is my aunt's house. We get out of the car and I start grabbing bags when my dad, who at this point had been dead for about 3 years, walked out of the house and started helping me out while Mom went inside.
I got my hands on some eggs when I look up at the night sky and I see the stars are making patterns. Some are moving, leaving a trail, and making a semicircle before pausing for a moment and then completing it and restarting the motion. Other stars are making the sides of triangles in the same way the others are making circles. I point it out to my dad and we start wondering what it is. I think it's a message, he thinks it has something to do with the light (or it was the other way around, this is a good 1 1/2 or so years ago this dream happened.)
Anyway, moms not saying shit. She instead looks down the street where I know my childhood home is just around the corner. I look as well and hear something in the distance.
You ever hear a tire burnout in an empty street? That really shrill echo like sound that accompanies being far away from it? It sounded like that except it was like a hundred burnouts at once. I ask them what the fuck that is and my dad says it's the stars. My vision seems to zoom in to that specific turn and I see what looks like a bunch of super big ant looking things coming out way, accompanied by that burn out sound but louder.
I woke up when those appeared and instantly went into "what the fuck huh" mode. I looked up (more like just googled) what stars making patterns in dreams mean. No dice, so now I just use this story whenever I get asked about crazy dreams.
Interesting, maybe it was a warning of future events idk

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Just had a strange dream. Basically it was one some Facebook video my mum was showing me for whatever reason and basically some dog owner has a Shiba and it's loose around some houses, and one of people open their door to reveal they have a pet white tiger. The Shiba still is loose and barking and doesn't hurt the Shiba but then the tiger then notices the dog owner with the Shiba has a German puppy which it launches for, grabs with its claws and literally crushes it with them. The owner distraught goes to his car and blows the tigers head off with a shotgun, which makes the tigers owner go "jesus christ".

I have such dumb and downright graphic dreams I swear.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Another weird new dream(s). Basically in the first one I had of two in a night I saw this girl I know and she got a breast reduction, I don't know why as her tits weren't even that big but anyways we were at a harbour on sea kinda restaurant and I went to the back of it to get something and then the planks broke and I was almost attacked by crocodiles but restaurant staff fought them off. A bird then attacked me but I caught it and then let it be free but it was eaten by a crocodile as it flew away. Then I was attacked by an annoying magician who turned into a pigeon but I caught the pigeon mid flight and crushed it into a ball.

Second dream my laptop was hacked and my OS called "Windows Payment Processor Version" and it gave me an anime wallpaper, took all my money, and left me feeling shit lol

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.