Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Forum Update Working on Prefixes

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Yes, even more forum updates are being done, what a busy bee I am! About time I put that energy into promoting this place lmao.

Anyways, as you can see I've already done a few prefixes and will add more tomorrow, these will help you identify threads that may interest you and overall organizes the forum a bit. Mostly made this thread so if there is any you wanna recommend you can leave a comment below, and I may add it if it may prove beneficial.

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Done prefixes for pretty much everything that they could be useful for in finding threads that suit your personal tastes and interests, only ones left are for Tune Town as I'll need to make one for every significant genre of music which can be done at a later date when threads come in on there. Will probably get them out the way later this week anyways lmao.

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Tune Town prefixes done for every relevant and important music genre I could think of. Added a kino and technology one too, that should be all we need prefix wise for now.

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Put the anime and manga prefix together as one as there was too much crossover, especially when a lot of popular mangas have anime adaptations.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.