Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Vent Why I (Nagolbud) Posted AI Articles With Crazy Stories

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Well, when you deal with internet nutter butters that use slander and defamation to attack, you have to do a bit of damage control.

In many cases it was used to manipulate the new search engines AI, but the biggest reason I did this is to cover up all these shill fake reviews on these spam websites. It's gross and disgusting but this is the type of shit people do. Trolling is trolling, but this shit is creepy as fuck.. from doxing to pedo nonsense... and no, I've never had a warrant, not into little kids, and I can walk back into the USA anytime I want.. (which I plan on doing if my book sells a decent amount, traveling with two dogs and five chickens is expensive asf)

"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

wtf.png

Yikes.png

complaintsboard.com/nagolbud-b181366/reviews
sitejabber.com/reviews/nagolbud.com

Good grief...

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Well, when you deal with internet nutter butters that use slander and defamation to attack, you have to do a bit of damage control.

In many cases it was used to manipulate the new search engines AI, but the biggest reason I did this is to cover up all these shill fake reviews on these spam websites. It's gross and disgusting but this is the type of shit people do. Trolling is trolling, but this shit is creepy as fuck.. from doxing to pedo nonsense... and no, I've never had a warrant, not into little kids, and I can walk back into the USA anytime I want.. (which I plan on doing if my book sells a decent amount, traveling with two dogs and five chickens is expensive asf)

"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

View attachment 3107

View attachment 3108

complaintsboard.com/nagolbud-b181366/reviews
sitejabber.com/reviews/nagolbud.com

Good grief...
That stuff is weird asf, who would do that? Any way to file a claim to get that taken down? Especially since its defamation and what not.

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

That stuff is weird asf, who would do that? Any way to file a claim to get that taken down? Especially since its defamation and what not.

Most of them are spam websites, sometimes they do sometimes they don't, but this is like the 5th time they've posted this kind of shit, idk if you saw in discord I posted some shit like this before a while back. No creativity, just some low IQ "he's a rapist pedophile" shit from some low tier douche bags.

Just wanted to put it out there with some SEO so if it gets searched there are other sources that out rank it.

It actually happened right after I posted those AI stories about Agora Road, wouldn't surprise me if it was that faggot Illuminate Prostate < you hid his user name hahahaha, from Agora Road, seems like something he would do, considering he scammed Nigerians for bitcoins, def has that vibe. Instead of being creative and doing something funny he takes this route. Literally like a week after I posted that troll.

Illuminati

Pirate

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Illuminate Prostate < you hid his user name hahahaha
That's just light banter as I'm pretty sure stuff from here gets screenshotted and passed onto there. Hopefully he takes it in good jest.
Most of them are spam websites, sometimes they do sometimes they don't, but this is like the 5th time they've posted this kind of shit, idk if you saw in discord I posted some shit like this before a while back. No creativity, just some low IQ "he's a rapist pedophile" shit from some low tier douche bags.

Just wanted to put it out there with some SEO so if it gets searched there are other sources that out rank it.

It actually happened right after I posted those AI stories about Agora Road, wouldn't surprise me if it was that faggot Illuminate Prostate < you hid his user name hahahaha, from Agora Road, seems like something he would do, considering he scammed Nigerians for bitcoins, def has that vibe. Instead of being creative and doing something funny he takes this route. Literally like a week after I posted that troll.

Illuminati

Pirate
Ok so I really do not want talk about this again as I'm bored to death of Agora this and Agora that, I just want to move on from this shit; I wasn't even on that forum for a year ffs. I only brought them up again the other day as I was bored and for the first time in months I went back onto that site and saw they were talking shit about my forum on the front page due to my /wsg/ shilling. It's whatever, they do their thing I do my thing, they haven't done anything to actively harm my forum than talking down to it, which they have full right to do, and likewise I haven no interest in getting in the way of what they wanna do.

That being said, if you want these people to leave you alone you really need to stop prodding them man. I know you see it was a joke but they clearly do not see it that way, and the harder you push them the harder they will push back. Personally I don't get how you making meme articles about the forum justifies site reviews claiming you're a child rapist but I digress. I know you detest them, especially since users from that site were no doubt responsible for getting your original YouTube banned and now this, but it's just not worth it, don't give this more attention than it's worth, report the harassment and move on.

Also, I know you really, really hate him but don't pin this on Illuminati. We can't be certain it is him or really anyone related. It's quite obvious it's probably from Agora considering the dates attributed and the way one of them straight up mocks your speech patterns from when you used the site (https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/nagolbud.com?rid=20), but there's no saying it is him or that he even condoned the reviews. Not trying to defend anyone, just trying to look at this from a fairer perspective.

Btw that review calling you a rapist is odd as it's removed now, did you report it to mods? Also what I also find weird is I swear you showed me those hate reviews from another site in the past even before that. Were they just copy and pasted, and inserted now onto there? EDIT: Reread your comment and yeah you do mention this happening before.

TL;DR Stop stirring the pot with Agora if you want these people to fuck off, they don't like your banter, and will push back harder if you keep poking them.

Last edited:

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Agora hemorrhoid at again, it's seen

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

LOL
I think he was just being edgy man, but whatever
Who you referring to? Nagol isn't banned, no decision was ever made as he went on his own accord anyways.

If you're referring to Tedposter he was very insistent on defending his point at the time and was willing to die on that hill, he then proceeded argue further with me on it elsewhere and I came to the conclusion he was very adamant on these beliefs. Shame it came to it but I don't want people like him about.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.