Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Somehow for some God forsaken reason Velma got a season 2, I blame the idiots who couldn't help themselves but hate watching it and not leaving the damn thing alone because thanks to them it got the views it needed to be renewed and not become a tax writeoff like the Wile E Coyote movie which Warner Brothers axed instead, yes Warner Brothers had a completed Coyote movie that they purposely nuked for tax purposes over Velma and frankly I don't wanna talk about it but here's some context to that nevertheless:

So, how does the new season fare? First off, they've ruined the Hex Girls which is a war crime in itself
vtg8u2t1vtca1.jpg
maxresdefault (5).jpg
And secondly they mock the viewers on what could've been by showing the original designs cameo on the show
g2lzslehqqwc1-min.png
But how does the new season fare to the first one? Well obviously it's shit, you don't need to watch it to know that but there is some good news in that Scrappy Doo, yes the one and only, KILLS Velma at the end of the season I kid you not, literally the only good thing to come out of this show and I really hope it does not get renewed once more so it can stay this way

She dies after the fall and its implied she gets dragged to Hell too lmao, good riddance. So yeah, Scrappy Doo of all characters saves the show and leaves it on a sound note.

Velma is a testament to the dangers of hate watching and that sometimes it's best to just leave things alone no matter how much you want to cringe and laugh at it on a drunkern sesh with the boys. You unintentionally encourage more of this garbage being made when you do this and at the very least the hatewatching got the false Velma killed at the end but even then this shouldn't have gotten a second season and should have been let to rot as it deserves. Anyways, fuck Velma and the writers, stop shitting on our childhoods thanks.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

a lot of these shows have a preset amount of seasons they must animate before the contract is considered complete. happens all the time within the cartoon animation industry. i imagine velma was one of those shows where the budget is low, it doesnt take much to animate, and is easy to appeal to some agenda or cross of some DEI check list.

I also genuinely do not know how hate watching has become a thing. "GRRR I HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH THAT I HAVE BOUGHT THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, WATCHED ALL EPISODES, ALL SEASONS, ALL TRAILERS, ALL STAFF INTERVIEWS, AND INTERACTED WITH THE COMMUNITY TO SHOW HOW MUCH I HATE IT!!!!1! GRRR"

genuinely baffling behavior

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

I also genuinely do not know how hate watching has become a thing. "GRRR I HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH THAT I HAVE BOUGHT THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, WATCHED ALL EPISODES, ALL SEASONS, ALL TRAILERS, ALL STAFF INTERVIEWS, AND INTERACTED WITH THE COMMUNITY TO SHOW HOW MUCH I HATE IT!!!!1! GRRR"

genuinely baffling behavior
most of "video essay" show reviewers are desperate for attention. if "why I hate Velma season 2 so much it's unreal - video essay" is doing numbers for other ytber, then he also has to do it

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!