Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News Tucker Carlson Putin Interview

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Anyone seen it? I know they are threatening to ban him from the EU for it but gotta respect his balls for going through with this despite the threats

Punished_Senko

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I remember back when it was completely normal for journalists to interview the leader of a country at war, even one that is against America, for example American journalists interviewed Saddam Hussein in the lead-up to the second Iraq war, many communist leaders were interviewed during the cold war, even Stalin and Hitler were interviewed several times during the second world war.
Today, a journalist doing his job is seen almost as a treasonous act, and enough for the Ukrainian government to put a bounty on his head.

One possibility is that if all this stuff about accusing Tucker of treason turns out to be the standard political kayfabe, then this might be an attempt by the regime to reopen relations with Russia and maybe have a negotiated peace to the Ukrainian war.
If this theory turns out to be wrong Tucker may well get locked up for doing this or even assassinated if the regime doesn't have a chance to arrest him.

The modus operandi of the American empire in the past has always been to never let the enemy have a voice, the people never get to hear what the opposing side has to say in their own words, they just get to see a caricature that's only loosely based on reality, it's always filtered trough a American propaganda lens, and they are never above just making stuff up if they can't find anything to take out of conext, they have always worked this way since at least the first world war.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I remember back when it was completely normal for journalists to interview the leader of a country at war, even one that is against America, for example American journalists interviewed Saddam Hussein in the lead-up to the second Iraq war, many communist leaders were interviewed during the cold war, even Stalin and Hitler were interviewed several times during the second world war.
Today, a journalist doing his job is seen almost as a treasonous act, and enough for the Ukrainian government to put a bounty on his head.

One possibility is that if all this stuff about accusing Tucker of treason turns out to be the standard political kayfabe, then this might be an attempt by the regime to reopen relations with Russia and maybe have a negotiated peace to the Ukrainian war.
If this theory turns out to be wrong Tucker may well get locked up for doing this or even assassinated if the regime doesn't have a chance to arrest him.

The modus operandi of the American empire in the past has always been to never let the enemy have a voice, the people never get to hear what the opposing side has to say in their own words, they just get to see a caricature that's only loosely based on reality, it's always filtered trough a American propaganda lens, and they are never above just making stuff up if they can't find anything to take out of conext, they have always worked this way since at least the first world war.
Yeah no I 100% agree with you here, it shouldn't be controversial at all that Tucker is interviewing Putin considering the aforementioned is one of the most important, powerful, and influential men of the 21st century, its bad journalism to *not* give him a mic and see what he has to say. I'm no Putin fan by any means but when now Tucker is under fire and getting put on hit lists, receiving bans, and threatened with treason for simply doing his job, it really does show how honest journalism is mostly dead, being a profession in which only if you're a commie grifter who makes million articles on why white people are bad can you rise up in the ranks safely as the authentic journos now are only the ones who risk their lives for their stories and this is why I really respect Tucker honestly as he goes after the truth, he was too good for Fox News.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.