Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News NATO Chief Warns of War with Russia in Next 20 Years

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Screenshot_20240119_163449_Chrome.jpg

Are you ready to lose it all for the private interests of bankers and politicians, soldier? The Science and The Our Democracy needs you!

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i like how its always russia russia russia, as if our politicians arent selling our country out to China and basically any nation that will offer them money at this point.

Attachments

• We The People (2).jpg
    We The People (2).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1

jnoj

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

In all seriousness here, who exactly are we planning on having fight in this war? Gen alpha cannot read and refuses to respect authority. Gen Z is not having children.

I am also very hopeful that these politicians pushing for this war currently are not going to be living in the next 20 years... They're all old as fuck.

What do I know, though. I don't really leave my house!
35.gif

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

In all seriousness here, who exactly are we planning on having fight in this war? Gen alpha cannot read and refuses to respect authority. Gen Z is not having children.
>Muh no one in the army

Gosh such claims were made back in late 2010's. When Russia was flexing with some wacky "power armor" while USA agreed for female soldiers to paint their nails while on duty.
I agree with the general thought that "people are way softer nowadays". So good luck with all of the PTSD zoomers trying to fortnite dance their pain away. Russia is pretty much showing rn what it can do. They fail to conquer coutry 1\3 of their size
>Muh support from the west
that's not really a point. Tank is not going to drive itself etc. You still need people to operate all of it. Sure, all of the training that UA guys got helps a lot.

Both sides are getting a lot of data on their newest toys rn. I'm curious to see what they come up with

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Fuck knows, no one is truly patriotic for their country these days, especially westerns nations which are more economic zones than actual nations which actively hate their native population anyways, their literal prime military demographic. Conscription is gonna be a mess, all I'm saying.
I am also very hopeful that these politicians pushing for this war currently are not going to be living in the next 20 years... They're all old as fuck.
2lfyvmrj6g9c1.jpeg

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 3873

Are you ready to lose it all for the private interests of bankers and politicians, soldier? The Science and The Our Democracy needs you!
shits not happening ,at very most we'll get another proxy war similar to vietnam and I imagine that to be even more poorly managed nowadays than it was , either way its a nothingburger of high proportions by this time all zoomers will be well beyond draft age but it would be funny seeing the alpha kids paint their bombers and tanks with skibidi toilet and kai cenat

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>Muh no one in the army
Its true over 80% of the drafting age population is ineligible without some form of waiver and I don't imagine it to get any lower. with the times noone wants to join the army since its gay and corny (and you'll get raped). Most people are aware of the recruiter meme , and I doubt anyone would want to die for America other than for some form of clout.

Spassbandert

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>Muh no one in the army

Gosh such claims were made back in late 2010's. When Russia was flexing with some wacky "power armor" while USA agreed for female soldiers to paint their nails while on duty.
I agree with the general thought that "people are way softer nowadays". So good luck with all of the PTSD zoomers trying to fortnite dance their pain away. Russia is pretty much showing rn what it can do. They fail to conquer coutry 1\3 of their size
>Muh support from the west
that's not really a point. Tank is not going to drive itself etc. You still need people to operate all of it. Sure, all of the training that UA guys got helps a lot.

Both sides are getting a lot of data on their newest toys rn. I'm curious to see what they come up with
They were not trying to conquer the country. Why would they, it is not cost effective and Ukraine does not have the resources they can gain from spoils to fund a full war.
The simple fact is that Russia left it to the last minute to invade, they obviously do not want to go to war with Ukraine. Left until last minute as ukraine was trying to join NATO.
Russia is PREVENTING WW3.
The war is intended to be longed out, to be a war that lasts as long as it needs to for NATO to stop pushing into the eastern bloc.
It is NATO itself that has caused this. Point being Ukraine cannot join NATO while at war.
If they annexed Ukraine then they will be again bordering NATO and the entire point of annexing the country would be moot.
Think about it, when an eastern allied bloc is neighboured next to a NATO country all it takes is some sminem to throw stones at some Ukraine fag across the border and WW3 starts.
Look at the trickle of events that started WW1. It is that fragile.

If you are American, imagine it like this. China creates a military alliance pact with Mexico. How long do you think it will be before an act of aggression in USA or Mexico borders turns into the alliance being called in and WW3 starting!
Would you not expect your Government to do everything in their power to stop that alliance pact from coming to fruition? even if that means pre-emptively starting war and invading Mexico to halt the alliance?

What people don't realize is Russia is a massive country, they have not put all their resources, troops and military might into a weak occupation and left their entire country defenceless. Why would they.
I wouldn't help but think the military equipment used for the occupation is/was just older surplus, why waste your resources on a country that has a weak military and little resources or military equipment.
Hence why Ukraine conscripted all their men and are getting handouts from other counrties trying to fight a proxy war!
You would think that they would be saving their best resources for a possible invasion from the east, i.e USA/NATO.

The most important strategic resource with this all is the Crimea, The Crimea allows them to have the waters surrounding their country on the south western side covered by the Crimean naval base. Without that they are defenceless there.

Just one last note, remember the USA, self proclaimed "superpower" it took 20 years occupation and they still couldn't even beat a bunch of goat fuckers with no military using sticks, stones and hand me down AKs. They wasted so much money and lives doing nothing.
Let alone getting BTFO by rice farmers in the Vietnam war.
There is little to gain from occupying a country as well as it would take centuries to fully occupy and override the instilled resentment towards the occupiers (look at the jews in palestine). The only reason Russia is doing it is as mentioned, to halt NATO. The "real" enemies to the eastern bloc.

Last edited:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

They were not trying to conquer the country. Why would they, it is not cost effective and Ukraine does not have the resources they can gain from spoils to fund a full war.
The simple fact is that Russia left it to the last minute to invade, they obviously do not want to go to war with Ukraine. Left until last minute as ukraine was trying to join NATO.
Russia is PREVENTING WW3.
The war is intended to be longed out, to be a war that lasts as long as it needs to for NATO to stop pushing into the eastern bloc.
It is NATO itself that has caused this. Point being Ukraine cannot join NATO while at war.
If they annexed Ukraine then they will be again bordering NATO and the entire point of annexing the country would be moot.
Think about it, when an eastern allied bloc is neighboured next to a NATO country all it takes is some sminem to throw stones at some Ukraine fag across the border and WW3 starts.
Look at the trickle of events that started WW1. It is that fragile.

If you are American, imagine it like this. China creates a military alliance pact with Mexico. How long do you think it will be before an act of aggression in USA or Mexico borders turns into the alliance being called in and WW3 starting!
Would you not expect your Government to do everything in their power to stop that alliance pact from coming to fruition? even if that means pre-emptively starting war and invading Mexico to halt the alliance?

What people don't realize is Russia is a massive country, they have not put all their resources, troops and military might into a weak occupation and left their entire country defenceless. Why would they.
I wouldn't help but think the military equipment used for the occupation is/was just older surplus, why waste your resources on a country that has a weak military and little resources or military equipment.
Hence why Ukraine conscripted all their men and are getting handouts from other counrties trying to fight a proxy war!
You would think that they would be saving their best resources for a possible invasion from the east, i.e USA/NATO.

The most important strategic resource with this all is the Crimea, The Crimea allows them to have the waters surrounding their country on the south western side covered by the Crimean naval base. Without that they are defenceless there.

Just one last note, remember the USA, self proclaimed "superpower" it took 20 years occupation and they still couldn't even beat a bunch of goat fuckers with no military using sticks, stones and hand me down AKs. They wasted so much money and lives doing nothing.
Let alone getting BTFO by rice farmers in the Vietnam war.
There is little to gain from occupying a country as well as it would take centuries to fully occupy and override the instilled resentment towards the occupiers (look at the jews in palestine). The only reason Russia is doing it is as mentioned, to halt NATO. The "real" enemies to the eastern bloc.
I do agree with you for the most part, a lot of this is NATO desiring a border with Russia to intimidate them and Russia obviously being like "fuck no" to that shit. Russia are no angels here mind you and both sides are shit, Russia has been funneling in people from Asia to replace those who have left the cities in Ukraine, and frankly I feel it may soon be the case that Ukraine will be become a nation that is not only culturally replaced but ethnically replaced also, the fact they have doing this so quickly too should be concerning to anyone if a war ever happens in their nation as its not hard for the powers that be to do something like this, even during a war.

What was Ukraine isn't coming back as a whole generation or two of young Ukrainian men have been gunned down, and their women mostly have fled to neighbouring nations, all over a NATO border dispute. If it wasn't obvious what's going on makes me sick and I don't think people realise how bad the casualties on the Ukrainian side have been, I've posted this video on another thread but it belongs here also as its honestly heartbreaking, a death of a nation and so quickly at that; our world is ran by truly evil people...

Spassbandert

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I do agree with you for the most part, a lot of this is NATO desiring a border with Russia to intimidate them and Russia obviously being like "fuck no" to that shit. Russia are no angels here mind you and both sides are shit, Russia has been funneling in people from Asia to replace those who have left the cities in Ukraine, and frankly I feel it may soon be the case that Ukraine will be become a nation that is not only culturally replaced but ethnically replaced also, the fact they have doing this so quickly too should be concerning to anyone if a war ever happens in their nation as its not hard for the powers that be to do something like this, even during a war.

What was Ukraine isn't coming back as a whole generation or two of young Ukrainian men have been gunned down, and their women mostly have fled to neighbouring nations, all over a NATO border dispute. If it wasn't obvious what's going on makes me sick and I don't think people realise how bad the casualties on the Ukrainian side have been, I've posted this video on another thread but it belongs here also as its honestly heartbreaking, a death of a nation and so quickly at that; our world is ran by truly evil people...

People die in war. More civilians die in war than military minus WW1 because of no mans land. This is the nature of war.
Real question is, what are the Ukraine fighting for?
I already explained Russias real reason...Ukraine "real" reason is to keep the eastern regions. Regions that don't even want to be in Ukraine and are in favour of Russia.

The irony of all of this is it is all because of 1 person, their "leader" who wouldn't even just succeed or surrender against an overwhelming force and stop trying to join NATO as well as most likely American influence instigating the 2014 revolution.
Remember USSR/Russia gave Ukraine its independence, and then they overthrow the eastern bloc favoured government (most likely because of USA NATO led subterfuge) put a *** in power, a *** who is just a clown comedian spreading anti-government propaganda in the media in order to get elected, who knows fuck all about war, who conscripts the populace who of course will die at the behest of a trained military, and for what.
From Russias diplomatic side they have said all they want is to free the eastern regions and remove the shitty regime. So why did that 1 leader not do all in his power to stop war and kill the populace. WHy not just call their bluff, succeed the regions and be at peace saving the countless deaths that would surely come from warfare?

I feel sorry for the Ukrainian men sure, I don't enjoy innocent people being wiped off the face of the earth but in reality this is a genuine case of you reap what you sow.
If we elect clowns as our leaders who only care about their in group preference, when the wolves come knocking at the door, its not them that get eaten, its the populace being used by the clown and to stupid to not throw the wolves under the bus and instead die for them.
If the elected leader of this country said we are going to war with our neighbours because we (I) want to join a millitary pact with them, I would say fuck off, lets not go to war and dont join the military pact.
What retarded "leader" wants to join alliance pacts with people who were their enemies anyway.

Then on a related note, I have seen quite a few videos of Ukrianians killing russians with drones. Single people, not military targets using drones as on offensive but simply murdering single soldiers for the fun of it.
Any "civilised" military does not relish in killing the enemy and only does so to take strategic targets, which of themselves are a means to an end, the end being end of the war.
Ukraine are not doing this, they are murdering useless targets for fun, yet media propaganda had people laud them as heroes.

I am not a retard I don't take sides in a war that has nothing to do with me but I do see my own and other countries spread propaganda, refuse us (the populace) to see the other sides point of view (banning Russian media), despite my country having no sort of alliance or grief with one or the other countries in that war. See my country giving military aid to one side, despite the money can be better used on our own populace. My country being a NATO country obviously.
Then to add to the propaganda as how propaganda has been modified now to be (un)organically spread via retards on social media. I see people take sides in the war and do stuff like send videos and shitpost laughing about the above random soldiers just being plain murdered.
Of course idiots like that are strangers to war and do not know how the art of war is "meant" to be, but this is more than that. They are relishing in murder of non strategic targets being killed like they are supporting their favourite sports team on TV.

Its a clown world. Just damn crazy.

⛧𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑⛧

𝔏𝔶𝔞𝔫 𝔯𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔠 𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔶𝔞 ℨ𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Satanist has shit opinions on geopolitics, why am I not surprised?
<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo &gt;&gt;</a></div>

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

People die in war. More civilians die in war than military minus WW1 because of no mans land. This is the nature of war.
Real question is, what are the Ukraine fighting for?
I already explained Russias real reason...Ukraine "real" reason is to keep the eastern regions. Regions that don't even want to be in Ukraine and are in favour of Russia.

The irony of all of this is it is all because of 1 person, their "leader" who wouldn't even just succeed or surrender against an overwhelming force and stop trying to join NATO as well as most likely American influence instigating the 2014 revolution.
Remember USSR/Russia gave Ukraine its independence, and then they overthrow the eastern bloc favoured government (most likely because of USA NATO led subterfuge) put a *** in power, a *** who is just a clown comedian spreading anti-government propaganda in the media in order to get elected, who knows fuck all about war, who conscripts the populace who of course will die at the behest of a trained military, and for what.
From Russias diplomatic side they have said all they want is to free the eastern regions and remove the shitty regime. So why did that 1 leader not do all in his power to stop war and kill the populace. WHy not just call their bluff, succeed the regions and be at peace saving the countless deaths that would surely come from warfare?

I feel sorry for the Ukrainian men sure, I don't enjoy innocent people being wiped off the face of the earth but in reality this is a genuine case of you reap what you sow.
If we elect clowns as our leaders who only care about their in group preference, when the wolves come knocking at the door, its not them that get eaten, its the populace being used by the clown and to stupid to not throw the wolves under the bus and instead die for them.
If the elected leader of this country said we are going to war with our neighbours because we (I) want to join a millitary pact with them, I would say fuck off, lets not go to war and dont join the military pact.
What retarded "leader" wants to join alliance pacts with people who were their enemies anyway.

Then on a related note, I have seen quite a few videos of Ukrianians killing russians with drones. Single people, not military targets using drones as on offensive but simply murdering single soldiers for the fun of it.
Any "civilised" military does not relish in killing the enemy and only does so to take strategic targets, which of themselves are a means to an end, the end being end of the war.
Ukraine are not doing this, they are murdering useless targets for fun, yet media propaganda had people laud them as heroes.

I am not a retard I don't take sides in a war that has nothing to do with me but I do see my own and other countries spread propaganda, refuse us (the populace) to see the other sides point of view (banning Russian media), despite my country having no sort of alliance or grief with one or the other countries in that war. See my country giving military aid to one side, despite the money can be better used on our own populace. My country being a NATO country obviously.
Then to add to the propaganda as how propaganda has been modified now to be (un)organically spread via retards on social media. I see people take sides in the war and do stuff like send videos and shitpost laughing about the above random soldiers just being plain murdered.
Of course idiots like that are strangers to war and do not know how the art of war is "meant" to be, but this is more than that. They are relishing in murder of non strategic targets being killed like they are supporting their favourite sports team on TV.

Its a clown world. Just damn crazy.
Jews went effectively extinct in 600bc bro.
Lookit you, yelling at ghosts lol

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.