Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Conspiracy Tranny Jesuits Rule the World

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The fact you think the STATE of Israel is the same as the Tribe of Israel from 2700 years ago proves
? I never said that, and the bible specifically says that Israel will be re-established by fake jews and jews will return to Israel in disbelief of god
I said both the rapture and tribulation have already occurred.
Right, which means post trib. Regardless, this claim is clearly refuted in the passages I posted.
, you are literally twisting scripture to dick ride your local church
I've never been to church
because you're too stupid and brainwashed to think for yourself
quoting God and the prophets is a signal that's I'm brainwashed?
. You haven't responded to anything I posted in my article... yet here you are a months later larping the same retard shit.
Your article is refuted by jesus Christ's words and God the Father's words on when the rapture and tribulation occurs. Your article is not congruent with what God told Isiah or the apostles. These biblical passages tell us when both rapture and tribulation will occur

The millennial reign is not a metaphor

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It's not a debate. This kid is a typical fake Christian dick riding his local church and Fox News, hasn't even responded to my article and his last post proves it. Just larping pre-created fake Christian talking points like pre-trib and post-trib because he's not allowed to think for himself without permission from the mainstream Christianity. (Which literally has nothing to do with my article) So this dude has been larping a talking point that's not even mentioned in my article. Post or pre trib could exist inside of the theory in my article, yet neither are mentioned, nor the STATE of Israel. Retard shit.
I specifically responded to your article by quoting jesus and God the father. Where did your info for your article come from?

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I specifically responded to your article by quoting jesus and God the father. Where did your info for your article come from?

LOL. No, you really haven't.

The millennial reign is not a metaphor

No shit retard.. hence my fucking article and the scripture that backs it. You clearly didn't read it and if you did, clearly didn't understand it because your brain is filled with mainstream christian larp.

Mud Flood vs Biblical Flood: The Rapture and Millennial Reign of Christ Already Happened

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I don't celebrate pagan holidays.

I follow Jesus. You are the one who claims to be Christian while defying what christ taught
pagan holidays are gay. i told the server owner but he consistently puts gay pagan holidays on my screen...

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Me if Nagolbitch and Memorynerd try confronting me on my more accurate belief on who actually rules the world (Big Heterosexuality)
View attachment 2524

I challenge you to a fishing competition. Name the place, time, and location, and weather, and flat earther, and ill be there tomorrow. you prolly cant even catch a crappie.

Fisherman Jim

The Man with the Large Rod
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I challenge you to a fishing competition. Name the place, time, and location, and weather, and flat earther, and ill be there tomorrow. you prolly cant even catch a crappie.
My shack in woods, 3am, deep in Louisana swamp, rainy, and my boyfriend is a flat earther so he can join too. I can catch more than a crappie and where we are heading I can probably catch you too 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.