Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Conspiracy Tranny Jesuits Rule the World

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

well i think the aversion is a farse. theres a saying in the muslim world "women for procreation, boys for pleasure". the laws for regular people do not apply to governments. they dont play by the rules they put on you. example: they want you to become vegetarian. everything is made of soy, plants, etc, meat "causes cancer", meat farming is bad for the environment....that isnt something they believe, that to get YOU off of meat, so they can have more. YOU cant use oil and fossil fuels because theyre bad for the environment, but they can use them to jet-set to jeffery epstiens island. its illegal to have sex with teenagers, thats not because they think its actually bad, thats just to reserve the youthful, fertile women for themselves.

the antichrist will be worshipped and he will change the laws, holidays, etc. youre already seeing this gay culture spread in the world. once the antichrist enters the new temple and declares himself god, all will comply. it will be similar to the book of kings where that king is like "no, god did not save you from egypt, these cows did, worship them". we also see this in public schooling and what culture and man teaches. God tells us the world was made in 6 days. man is saying no. same goes for origin of life, creation of the universe, world history, etc. right now, refusing to comply with these get you chastised. but its moving toward being cut off from banking, having your kids taken, etc. eventually, this will progress to death to refusing to comply. its gonna make the holocaust look like a joke

just as a side, kind of related, you should watch the twilight zone episode called "the obsolete man". here's a clip:

Amen to that. Ultimately in the end Paul was willing to be fed to lions for his faith in Christ and we as true Christians have to embrace that that reality as it can very much to happen to us, though in different ways obviously, in the years to come.

I take it that clip leans into what could become a reality?

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

yeah, like i said, i saw your ideas, but they contradict the prophets and the gospels

The gospel isn't even mentioned in that post, and if my post contradicts scripture by all means post the scripture it contradicts.... notice how I have 50+ lines of scripture, fotos, you posting one sentence doesn't negate that.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The gospel isn't even mentioned in that post, and if my post contradicts scripture by all means post the scripture it contradicts.... notice how I have 50+ lines of scripture, fotos, you posting one sentence doesn't negate that.
You have misinterpreted scripture. Scripture interprets scripture. What does Jesus say about his return in the Olivet discourse? What do Daniel, ezekiel, Isiah, etc say about the rapture and messiahs return. Your claims contradict what they say

For example, the rapture and return will not come until Israel is re established and the temple is rebuilt . Temple still not built, but Israel did not get re established until the 1940s. Another thing that needs to happen before Christ's return is Israel's peace treaty with muslims. This is outlined in ezekiel

Christ did not give us an exact date of his return, but he does tell us that isreals re establishment will be a signal that it is soon.

Also his reign is a literal one. Christ is not the king right now, the world belongs to Satan for now

Last edited:

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You have misinterpreted scripture. Scripture interprets scripture. What does Jesus say about his return in the Olivet discourse? What do Daniel, ezekiel, Isiah, etc say about the rapture and messiahs return. Your claims contradict what they say

For example, the rapture and return will not come until Israel is re established and the temple is rebuilt . Temple still not built, but Israel did not get re established until the 1940s. Another thing that needs to happen before Christ's return is Israel's peace treaty with muslims. This is outlined in ezekiel

Christ did not give us an exact date of his return, but he does tell us that isreals re establishment will be a signal that it is soon.

Also his reign is a literal one. Christ is not the king right now, the world belongs to Satan for now

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You say I misinterpreted scripture but you don't post any scripture. Beta male nonsense.

[link to vid]

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You say I misinterpreted scripture but you don't post any scripture. Beta male nonsense.

[link to vid]
I assumed you were christian and would at least be familiar with things like olivet discourse.

I also assumed you would care enough about the subject instead of doing the leftist cuck "source? Source?" thing. I already pointed to the books that talk about thr rapture and return of the king. Quit being a reddit fag and read your Bible

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I assumed you were christian and would at least be familiar with things like olivet discourse.

I also assumed you would care enough about the subject instead of doing the leftist cuck "source? Source?" thing. I already pointed to the books that talk about thr rapture and return of the king. Quit being a reddit fag and read your Bible
Christians aren't bible believers.

Still no scripture... yet you claim I contradict scripture and the "gospels". Weak argument, not worth carrying on the convo. I've posted hundreds of pics and scripture in my article backing up my claims by guy.

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Nagol buddy, can you write an actual argument against @MemoryHead 記念頭部 's points instead of linking random articles from your site and being like "no u"

Why re-write the same thing over again, he hasn't made any points yet to refute... just the stereotypical Christian hiding behind illusions of grandeur.

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Post scripture that backs up your claims. Right now you're just giving christian opinion that's taught at seminary... which is worldy bullshit. While telling me to "read it myself" yet I've got 50+ points of scripture in my article.

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Dude what? The bible is the Word of God. You gotta be trolling now haha

Vatican claims to be christian too and read the bible... so do the other 50 denominations of christianity. yet they have female tranny pastors and pagan priests as leaders. Stop the cap. Christians aren't bible believers. They all believe in works based salvation... which I guarantee MemoryHead believes in a works based salvation.

Faith alone in Jesus Christ, no good deeds or works required, if so, Jesus Christ would be dead in vain.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Vatican claims to be christian too and read the bible... so do the other 50 denominations of christianity. yet they have female tranny pastors and pagan priests as leaders. Stop the cap. Christians aren't bible believers. They all believe in works based salvation... which I guarantee MemoryHead believes in a works based salvation.

Faith alone in Jesus Christ, no good deeds or works required, if so, Jesus Christ would be dead in vain.
I mean yeah I agree with the last part but you're more referring to Catholics, not Christians overall as Protestantism was literally made for the sake of exposing the Catholic Church and promoting the fact that you can only be saved through faith alone.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Christians aren't bible believers.

Still no scripture... yet you claim I contradict scripture and the "gospels". Weak argument, not worth carrying on the convo. I've posted hundreds of pics and scripture in my article backing up my claims by

Well, like I said, I saw your articles, they just don't align with what the prophets and christ said. It's simple. Liberal Christianity is not a real christianity

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Post scripture that backs up your claims. Right now you're just giving christian opinion that's taught at seminary... which is worldy bullshit. While telling me to "read it myself" yet I've got 50+ points of scripture in my article.
I'm not parroting any seminary ideals. Just the word. I don't follow any church, just what the bible says. Seminaries and churches usually spout the liberal theology you are promoting. Your article simply posts scripture excerpts and your opinion on them, which is at odds with Christ's opinion on them.

I pointed you to the Olivet discourse and ezekiel. It is not my responsibility to convince non believers or apostates. The books are there, in hundreds of languages, for free, pretty much everywhere. Stop looking to me, a mere man, look to what God has said

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Christians ARE bible believers. Catholics and liberal Christians like yourself, are not.

I don't believe in works based salvation. I'm not a liberal/catholic. For someone who claims to have faith in Jesus, you sure seem to cast doubt on his words

Post millenialism is the belief that bible is a metaphor. It isn't. When Jesus said he won't return until Israel is resurrected and makes peace with islam, he meant exactly that

Last edited:
Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.