Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Should i go emo

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Been thinking about it , i might . Legal team has advised me it would be the best move.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Be said, but not so pathetic you lay yourself low to a tradition and way of being that is the emo culture, however discard my words, what your eyes see and your ears hear, do what you will.

Attachments

• 569c31c506fab617484cf9cf61ee2090.gif
    569c31c506fab617484cf9cf61ee2090.gif
    94.5 KB · Views: 0

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Be said, but not so pathetic you lay yourself low to a tradition and way of being that is the emo culture, however discard my words, what your eyes see and your ears hear, do what you will.
When I mean " go emo" i just mean nichemaxxing to become emo

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Could you pull it off tho?
Nah ,thats why im gonna try to be genuine emo cause talking about niche ww1 facts seems alot less out of place when the person saying said shit is dressed in all black.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Nah ,thats why im gonna try to be genuine emo cause talking about niche ww1 facts seems alot less out of place when the person saying said shit is dressed in all black.
Bro this is either make or break, you'll either be emo or a school shooter. To get the aesthetic on point maybe throw in a few razor blades tho

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Bro this is either make or break, you'll either be emo or a school shooter. To get the aesthetic on point maybe throw in a few razor blades tho
not nearly socially inept to be school shooter tier but I think all conversations eventually lead down to me sperging out about my interests

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
      There are no messages in the current room.