Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Anime & Manga Sakamoto Days

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Sakamoto Days General
0375030e6b8d8c7e0bd1b7de10e75e2a50516581-1211x688.jpg

Manga that I've been reading recently in my downtime that's really good so wanted to make a thread on it and see if others have been reading it too.

For those who don't know of it its a simple enough manga, ex assassin tries to leave the assassin world and start a family yet that world don't want to leave him, he makes new friends and foes as he tries to survive against the onslaught of enemies that now come his way as he attempts to eventually reach a state where he can be left alone to tend to his convience store. Story is really nothing special but its action, art and characters have kept me drawn in and its got an anime coming out soon too for those who prefer not to read.

But yeah discuss everything to do with the series in this thread, hopefully this gets others to check it out too as its a decent new Shonen Jump addition that still has loads to give considering it only began in 2020.​

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Sakamoto Days General
View attachment 6025

Manga that I've been reading recently in my downtime that's really good so wanted to make a thread on it and see if others have been reading it too.

For those who don't know of it its a simple enough manga, ex assassin tries to leave the assassin world and start a family yet that world don't want to leave him, he makes new friends and foes as he tries to survive against the onslaught of enemies that now come his way as he attempts to eventually reach a state where he can be left alone to tend to his convience store. Story is really nothing special but its action, art and characters have kept me drawn in and its got an anime coming out soon too for those who prefer not to read.

But yeah discuss everything to do with the series in this thread, hopefully this gets others to check it out too as its a decent new Shonen Jump addition that still has loads to give considering it only began in 2020.​

oh its this manga. yeah i remember dropping it around like chapter 6-8. didnt catch my interest and all that. hopefully the anime can change that though, the animation looks nice.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.