Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News NATO Chief Warns of War with Russia in Next 20 Years

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Nvm WW3 in a year, North Korea is sending troops to fight in Europe now

Crazy times we are living in

also its gonna be funny when the north koreans inevitably get into contact with american media and propaganda probably acting like cavemen when they see their first cartel beheading or thug shaker bait and switch

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

another nothingburger on the horizon
not really
there were reports of NK soldiers being spotted for few months already. Now it's just getting official. I can't find the source, but I read somewhere that NK sent 12k soldiers to help Russia

There are even anti Korean propaganda posters / banners being made by smaller military groups
IMG_7903.jpg
(Korean soldier, we will behead you. You will die here. We will not listen to you. We will not save you)

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

another nothingburger on the horizon
Russia is commissioning another nation's soldiers as mercenaries for their current war in Ukraine, can't get more non-nothingburger than that as it shows another nation now getting involved in this war.
not really
there were reports of NK soldiers being spotted for few months already. Now it's just getting official. I can't find the source, but I read somewhere that NK sent 12k soldiers to help Russia

There are even anti Korean propaganda posters / banners being made by smaller military groups
View attachment 6145
(Korean soldier, we will behead you. You will die here. We will not listen to you. We will not save you)

Damn that goes hard asf

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Russia is commissioning another nation's soldiers as mercenaries for their current war in Ukraine, can't get more non-nothingburger than that as it shows another nation now getting involved in this war.
OH NOEZ the shithole is now running out of people willing to die to a drone operated across the planet now they have to get another shithole who has even dumber people to die for them! Last time the north koreans even had real combat experience was 40 fucking years ago , i expect most of them to be turned to fine red mist by a diabetic illegal immigrant in texas 5000 miles away.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Interesting. Weird how no one is trying to prevent these wars (except Trump)

I'm old enough to remember when democrats claimed to hate war (ww2 and Vietnam not withstanding)

Also the irony of the guy wanting to stop the wars getting shot at and called a nazi

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.