Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Gaming Metin1 help needed

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I have managed to extract the app that they were using to pack & unpack the tar files but this is where my knowledge ends lol
probably not going to find someone who knows how to reverse engineer old tech on an underground music forum lol.

i do wish you the best of luck though, i know the feeling of wanting to play old games that have been discontinued and no one archived it and or found a method to play it.

Attachments

• 1590767069446.png
    1590767069446.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 2

Daryl

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

probably not going to find someone who knows how to reverse engineer old tech on an underground music forum lol.

i do wish you the best of luck though, i know the feeling of wanting to play old games that have been discontinued and no one archived it and or found a method to play it.
Nice attachment xD idk maybe someone knows someone that knows how to reverse engineer and thank you

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.