Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News MAJOR HAPPENING: Israel is Under a Full-Scale Attack by HAMAS & other Militant Groups

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

I don't know how you can possibly doubt the 2nd one. These are edomites and luciferians we're talking about, killing infants for satan and demons is their whole bit

Like OF COURSE it's real, obviously

The number of people looking at this conflict and going "you know, the nazis and Satanists are being slandered here, they might be the good guys", is staggering
I literally didn't believe the 2nd one was real, cause it's like too fucking obvious. Like Hamas = ISIS and 40 babies le died like how fucking stupid do you have to be to consoom that. But then again it's supposed to be viewed by NPCs so...

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I literally didn't believe the 2nd one was real, cause it's like too fucking obvious. Like Hamas = ISIS and 40 babies le died like how fucking stupid do you have to be to consoom that. But then again it's supposed to be viewed by NPCs so...
You're acting like the crux of satanism isn't child sacrifice

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

You're acting like the crux of satanism isn't child sacrifice
Dude, I literally don't get what you're saying. I just thought that it wasn't real cause it looks like an analog horror shit and that's that, nothing else.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Dude, I literally don't get what you're saying. I just thought that it wasn't real cause it looks like an analog horror shit and that's that, nothing else.
Idk it's pretty self explanatory I thought

You were doubting if it was real

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
bit.ly
LV

this is my take about the whole israel thing:

the israeli left really really hate bibi.
bibi is appealing to the right AKA religious people AKA the groups that dont serve in the military.
a big chunk of the people who DO serve end up feeling disrespected bc bibi is basically praising his favorite jewish children while the soldiers are busting their balls and get nothing in return, so in response the soldiers just... give up on busting their balls.
the IDF has been at its weakest since.
people in government warned bibi that if he keeps this up a war might start. he doesnt listen.
the nation is in shambles and there are constant fights between the left and the right.
people start fleeing the country and legit saying "this country can burn for all i care"
war starts, the country burns
"actually no guys i was just joking i dont want my beloved motherland to disappear"
the nation is united again
the left doesnt even care whether or not bibi is in office anymore, they just wanna protect their land
the military is getting back on their feet
people become patriotic again after decades of hating anything israeli or jewish

it all sounds a little too convenient for bibi. i would not be surprised if this turns out to be an inside job

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

bibi is appealing to the right AKA religious people AKA the groups that dont serve in the military.
a big chunk of the people who DO serve end up feeling disrespected bc bibi is basically praising his favorite jewish children while the soldiers are busting their balls and get nothing in return, so in response the soldiers just... give up on busting their balls.
people in government warned bibi that if he keeps this up a war might start. he doesnt listen.
the nation is in shambles and there are constant fights between the left and the right.
people start fleeing the country and legit saying "this country can burn for all i care"
"actually no guys i was just joking i dont want my beloved motherland to disappear"
the left doesnt even care whether or not bibi is in office anymore, they just wanna protect their land
people become patriotic again after decades of hating anything israeli or jewish

it all sounds a little too convenient for bibi. i would not be surprised if this turns out to be an inside job
Inside job? Israel? Ok, you're sounding a bit crazy now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

yes, there is something sus about palestine somehow getting the drop on a nation with such a vast and intence security infrastructure....but im not sure what the motive could be

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

IDF & Hamas rn:

Looking at history, my money is on hamas/Iran blowing up their own hospital with dual purpose of blood sacrifice to lucifer Allah and scapegoating jews politically

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Stuff like this will just become more common and I have a real fear of an terror attack happening over here real soon (https://www.mi5.gov.uk/threat-levels), China is hammering us with cyberattacks as it is while our government is distracted by the situation in Ukraine and the Middle East:

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.