Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News MAJOR HAPPENING: Israel is Under a Full-Scale Attack by HAMAS & other Militant Groups

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

First Ukraine and now Israel, last two years have been full of happenings. Considering how Western nations have been financially crippled from the Ukraine war as it is, its going to be interesting to observe how this exactly plays out as this seems pretty serious and I feel Israel will struggle to get the support its usually used to, prayers to all who wrapped up in this horrible affair and I hope it resolves peacefully (probably not lol)

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

biden has to go. both ukraine and this are directly his fault. his admin gave $6billion to iran, obama gave them pallets of dollars

jesus spoke about these wars, and more to come, 2000 years ago. there is no going back to how things were before. this is the end

people have been saying "this is the end" for a long time....and its been true. the "end" has been precipitous and exponential, it builds on itself. nowhere does God say "the end" will be one particular event or day. it is always told as a series or chain of events.

there are specific prophecies about both fo these wars. The bible mentions wars at the end times involving the sons of Gomer (gomer was the son of japheth and grandson of noah. he went north and founded europe, he is the forefather of white skinned people. germanic peoples trace their lineage to gomer). they also talk about Gog and Magog (long thought to be where modern day russia and the soveit block states are...seems to be turning out that way)

there are also of course specific prophecies surround israel and the jews, everything from the date of israels founding in 1948, to the name of it's first prime minister, to the revival of hebrew as a language, to the jews returning there in disbelief/un-faith of god, to the british being the ones to bring the first jews back to israel, its all there.. the yom kippur war and the holocaust are both talked about in the bible (Micah 5:5 and Ezekiels prophecy of the dry bones, respectively)

nothing is going to get better from here, guys

here are some other prophecies that the bible talks about, and this isnt even mentioning the next holocaust that's coming after the rapture:

the west bank wil become and independent state, israel will have 3 more wars with syria/syrians, there will be a lebenanon-jordan war, damascus will get destroyed, there will be a full-scale war with russia AFTER the next israeli war

im telling you bros, get your house in order, you dont wanna be here when shit really hits the fan

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The attack is happening now because Israel is doing their sacrifice this month

They imported red heifers from Texas last year or something. The ashes of the sacrifice are used to purify the land where the temple is going to be built (specified somewhere in the book of numbers I think)

Edit: ah I see even the mainstream is clued in. I wonder when they'll condemn islam...jk, Hamas pays the media

Last edited:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

There is a turbo autist at my university who is just like those dorks and is all pro these really fucking stupid separatist movements that will never happen and all for standing up for these marginalized groups yet because he obviously watches PragerU and Ben Sharpiro is really pro Israel too.

Thankfully he is bullied for being a weirdo lolcow who admitted to raping a drunk girl and has been reported by the Indian Union for creeping on the women there lmao

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Lmao wild
It's gonna get so so bad. Like this is it bro. Covid, Ukraine, the stolen elections in the US...it all comes to this. The hatred of God is on display. We're there, this is the end time.

This was will result in catholics, fake jews and Muslims completing their amalgamation into the one world religion of worshipping AI because it will solve these problems

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

It's gonna get so so bad. Like this is it bro. Covid, Ukraine, the stolen elections in the US...it all comes to this. The hatred of God is on display. We're there, this is the end time.

This was will result in catholics, fake jews and Muslims completing their amalgamation into the one world religion of worshipping AI because it will solve these problems
You can hear the horn faintly.

Either that or I'm schizophrenic

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

"Hey guys, can a million of you move so we can bomb everything you know to dust and rubble, not a huge ask"

Anyone heard of these eerie asf ads that they pushing on YouTube too?

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The 2nd one is big if real.
I don't know how you can possibly doubt the 2nd one. These are edomites and luciferians we're talking about, killing infants for satan and demons is their whole bit

Like OF COURSE it's real, obviously

The number of people looking at this conflict and going "you know, the nazis and Satanists are being slandered here, they might be the good guys", is staggering

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.