Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Art Jacket painting

S0G

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I like painted Jacket/bombers (as well as doing some painting myself). Especially leather jackets.
I'm interested in the different techniques used on leather jackets to make the paint not cracking and/or change color due
To exposition of rain or smoke.
Here are some works I appreciate :
1706989753819.png
crim3s 2.jpg

S0G

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You a fan of the Ed Hardy ones? Some people think they are tacky but I feel they have a certain charm to them
I do appreciate Ed Hardy works ! I can totally see the "tacky" feel in some works because some are clearly based on 70s/80s Californian vibe.
I like the diversity of that brand honestly (and the style of Don Ed Hardy himself). Though the price makes my teeth grind, I respect the brand and the artist. Even more knowing that their sales are legitimate quality sales.
The fact that they "overcame" the many challenges of all the different material they use (leather, fabric, etc) to give outstandingly clean works of arts that have very little to no flaws.
Unfortunately, I cannot judge of the long-term quality of the work which can be bad no matter the price (I know the feel) but on-picture it looks lasting.
Anyhow, here's a work of them that I appreciate :
1707144117331.png This one is 3k USD which, let's be honest, is overpriced.
1707144221443.png This one is 150 USD and looks very good.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

some nice clothes here lads. do you guys know of some places i can buy jackets/clothes like these?

honestly we could make a clothes/fashion general thread since i know i have some niche clothes that i fancy that arent the generic "DR PEPPER" or "anime tshirt from walmart" or whatever is mainstream nowadays

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

some nice clothes here lads. do you guys know of some places i can buy jackets/clothes like these?

honestly we could make a clothes/fashion general thread since i know i have some niche clothes that i fancy that arent the generic "DR PEPPER" or "anime tshirt from walmart" or whatever is mainstream nowadays
These are the only two brands I know who do these sort of jackets/ones you could do a print on. They ain't really my kinda fashion tho so I wouldn't be able to tell you if they are solid drip or not:

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.