Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Rant I fucking hate video essays

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

No nigga , I don't want to watch a 40 minute video of some left wing white guy talk about how american streets are unlivable or some shit, they are wastes of time a 10 minute video could've done much easier

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

what do you mean dude, dont you want to hear a 30-50 minute video of a guy looking at the camera with a microphone in his hand, reading from his phone from wikipedia articles, and then spergs in the comments when people go against his shit takes?

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

what do you mean dude, dont you want to hear a 30-50 minute video of a guy looking at the camera with a microphone in his hand, reading from his phone from wikipedia articles, and then spergs in the comments when people go against his shit takes?
fuck that.PNG
as soon as i make this thread i get this fucker in my rec

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 3659
lmaooo. betcha 5 dollars he says something about "dumb stupid americans" and is just a thinly disguised video shitting on american culture without actually addressing why trucks are so big now

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

lmaooo. betcha 5 dollars he says something about "dumb stupid americans" and is just a thinly disguised video shitting on american culture without actually addressing why trucks are so big now
this dude is litterally a canadian who moved to europe and yes hes pretenious as that sounds lmao

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

No nigga , I don't want to watch a 40 minute video of some left wing white guy talk about how american streets are unlivable or some shit, they are wastes of time a 10 minute video could've done much easier
I like video essays about videogames

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

theyre good background noise but good fucking lord am i tired of youtube recommending me "X GAME IS A FLAWED MASTERPIECE"
video game video essays have ruined video game communities , 90% of the community is retards who haven't played the game and make shit memes about it.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I hope some soy does a video essay on the Mariana Bay one day and how we are problematic

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

View attachment 3659
this guy kek
he moved to amsterdam and now he's stroking his cock to bikes.
Bikes are cool and handy and there are many cases where they're better than cars. But selling your car to get one of those cargo bikes is a fuckin crime. Good luck when someone from your distant family needs your help and all you can do is to get an uber / bike for 5 hours and hope you will be on time

Those video essays are a background noise at best. Especially those 1 hour long ones that try to appear superior just from the watch time.
ummm yes i need to remcite you history of whole motion picture studio / biography of the director just to tell you how I hate a single episode from their recent series

Bachichrome

Rape God
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

theyre good background noise but good fucking lord am i tired of youtube recommending me "X GAME IS A FLAWED MASTERPIECE"
"Why RAPING SIMULATOR 2024 is a misunderstood gem"
"This game about rape changed my life"
"The weirdest game about rape you NEED to play"
"Dissecting RAPING SIMULATOR 2024"
"Analyzing RAPING SIMULATOR 2024"
"The Rise and Fall of RAPING SIMULATOR"
"The Ideology of Rape | A RAPING SIMULATOR 2024 Analysis"
"RAPING SIMULATOR 2024 is outdated"
"RAPING SIMULATOR 2024: A measured Response"
"Officer Amanda Hart: When RAPING SIMULATOR 2024 got SERIOUS"
"Why RAPING SIMULATOR 2024 is Problematic"
"RAPING SIMULATOR 2024: Why you should care"

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

lil edgy, but pretty much agree

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The History Of Rapeylay Speedruns

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

cant wait to see shitlibs make a 2-3 video commentary on the five nights at chuddies game coming out soon.

i do too, cant wait for the riveting content of "ummm, guys, this is like, not, ummm, okay at all. this character is racist and if you think this is funny then you should feel bad >:(((((((((((((((((((((" for the entire video

Bachichrome

Rape God
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

cant wait to see shitlibs make a 2-3 video commentary on the five nights at chuddies game coming out soon.

i do too, cant wait for the riveting content of "ummm, guys, this is like, not, ummm, okay at all. this character is racist and if you think this is funny then you should feel bad >:(((((((((((((((((((((" for the entire video
"PERSON O' PERSON, I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY HECKIN' BASED AND SOYIENCE PILLED WHOLESOME REDDIT TRUE RATIONAL ATHEIST CONTENT CREATOR THAT ISN'T BIASED AT ALL TO MAKE A BRAND NEW TOE-CURLING, SPINE-TINGLING SLOW BURN BHUTANESE PIECE OF 2-3 HOUR LONG SLOP!!!! XIE/XIM/XER IS A TRUE ALLY IN SUCH DIVISIVE TIMES!!!!!!!!111!1"

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

"PERSON O' PERSON, I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY HECKIN' BASED AND SOYIENCE PILLED WHOLESOME REDDIT TRUE RATIONAL ATHEIST CONTENT CREATOR THAT ISN'T BIASED AT ALL TO MAKE A BRAND NEW TOE-CURLING, SPINE-TINGLING SLOW BURN BHUTANESE PIECE OF 2-3 HOUR LONG SLOP!!!! XIE/XIM/XER IS A TRUE ALLY IN SUCH DIVISIVE TIMES!!!!!!!!111!1"
sharty-shitspeak is funnier when you realize its based on real people saying the same gay buzzwords over and over again unironically

Chromosome_Maxxing

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Ben 10, a Metaphor for Capitalist Downfall and Depression (a video essay)

Gives a long winded and opinionated explanation of capitalism making sure to use a thesaurus so people see his infrequently used big boy words and think he is an intellectual.

Talk in a calm soothing voice (irritating and pretentious) with either overplayed classical music or low fi beats playing

Over explain (opinion = fact) a simple and yet seemingly unrelated topic and loosely tie it to the issue.

Ultimately, somehow get to the point that the Ben 10 Omnitrix ties into exploiting Chinese children and leads to financial gain for higher powers.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Gives a long winded and opinionated explanation of capitalism making sure to use a thesaurus so people see his infrequently used big boy words and think he is an intellectual.

Talk in a calm soothing voice (irritating and pretentious) with either overplayed classical music or low fi beats playing

Over explain (opinion = fact) a simple and yet seemingly unrelated topic and loosely tie it to the issue.

Ultimately, somehow get to the point that the Ben 10 Omnitrix ties into exploiting Chinese children and leads to financial gain for higher powers.
This is hbomberguy summarized lmao

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

cant forget the gay and faggy intro animation and reading the story from wikipedia word for word, the constant shilling for their patreon and the random "LE ORANGE MAN BAD" allegory every 10-20 minutes

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.