Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual How I transcended humanity for a mere $400 (not clickbait)

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Around early 2021 I noticed an AD for a payment implant thing.
Lil wild. But I was absolutely sold on the idea of just moving your hand to a terminal and "just working".
So, 2 years went by and I finally got it. I'm talking about this thing https://walletmor.com/

If anyone has no idea what I'm talking about, here's an example video
Yeah, it's pretty fancy when it works.

This implant is about the size of a grain of rice, so it takes a bit of fiddling to "find the spot" on the terminal.
But damn. At last I don't have to fiddle with my wallet every time I go shopping. And this little add-on makes me a cyborg by definition kek

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Lil wild. But I was absolutely sold on the idea of just moving your hand to a terminal and "just working".
So, 2 years went by and I finally got it. I'm talking about this thing https://walletmor.com/

This implant is about the size of a grain of rice, so it takes a bit of fiddling to "find the spot" on the terminal.
But damn. At last I don't have to fiddle with my wallet every time I go shopping. And this little add-on makes me a cyborg by definition kek

My man is a cyborg damn. Amazon wants to do something similar though I'd personally never get any tech like this in me, especially because of how it could be abused.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

My man is a cyborg damn. Amazon wants to do something similar though I'd personally never get any tech like this in me, especially because of how it could be abused.
I'm not sure if it can at all
There's no battery inside. It's a passive NFC chip that activates momentarly when it detects NFC field from a payment terminal. It can't be remotely controlled

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

I'm not sure if it can at all
There's no battery inside. It's a passive NFC chip that activates momentarly when it detects NFC field from a payment terminal. It can't be remotely controlled
>Scans
>Injects sissyhypnosis_compilation.mp4 directly into my frontal cortex

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The cartels gonna have a heyday when they find they can chop your fucking arm off and just pay with that

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Put consumer technology manufactured by a large, insidious corporation into my body? No fucking thanks, hard pass.
About 2k people in the world have it, but sure.

Soon Bibr will have xray vision, flight, and other cyborg augmentations until we don't know if he's more Bibr or robot, making us question if he's still the same person.
There's not a lot of in-body technology on the market.
a small neodymium magnet you can put in the tip of your finger
Various NFC tags for smart home shit or to replace those magnetic cards at work. Though I can't imagine any company letting you use in skin shit for their identification system.
There's an in-skin sugar sensor thing in the works. It's still passive NFC. So you need "the app" and nfc in your phone to use it. afaik it passed trails on animals recently. so maybe few more years

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

About 2k people in the world have it, but sure.

There's not a lot of in-body technology on the market.
a small neodymium magnet you can put in the tip of your finger
Various NFC tags for smart home shit or to replace those magnetic cards at work. Though I can't imagine any company letting you use in skin shit for their identification system.
There's an in-skin sugar sensor thing in the works. It's still passive NFC. So you need "the app" and nfc in your phone to use it. afaik it passed trails on animals recently. so maybe few more years
you're dodging @ThirdyAughtSix's reply

Fisherman Jim

The Man with the Large Rod
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

doing my best
@ThirdyAughtSix I think anyone looking for a quick buck would be more interested in my wallet than in that barely visible bulge on my hand lolView attachment 3294
People generally notice the visible bulge in my pants!!!!!!! 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Off topic but who wants to do Christmas gay rp, I'm gonna be Santa

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

doing my best
@ThirdyAughtSix I think anyone looking for a quick buck would be more interested in my wallet than in that barely visible bulge on my hand lolView attachment 3294
my nigga you spent 400 dollars for a useless thing to be implanted into your skin when you can get the same exact thing for free?

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

my nigga you spent 400 dollars for a useless thing to be implanted into your skin when you can get the same exact thing for free?
You could of spent that $400 on a hooker and transcended humanity even further beyond the boundaries of space and time.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You could of spent that $400 on a hooker and transcended humanity even further beyond the boundaries of space and time.
if you get one cheap enough you might be able to muster some extra money for some cocaine too

cultofgettingoutofcults

contradiction spotter
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
LV

does it still work even though the website's down and their yt page is down? did they sign you over to someone else? is it transcending humanity if someone in humanity made the device?

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

does it still work even though the website's down and their yt page is down? did they sign you over to someone else? is it transcending humanity if someone in humanity made the device?
Website is still up for me though video is down, very strange.

Sneedster

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I will not believe for even a picosecond that the true reason to get this isn't to go "heh...........................I have it in my wrist.........pretty cool huh? Want to go out with me?"
So now the question is: is it working, OP?

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.