Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Gaming games Modding/ romhack / homebrew megathread

chmod

The Central Scrutinizer
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

ironic that rom-hackers of all people are being made to join the privacy enthusiasts and dissidents in using non clear-net networks. unfortunate

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Yeah, I read about this. You can still download their file, but you need to enter in their gay discord server and ask for a ticket to download the files.
Pro tip: the majority of the files in that site are in archive.org
>have to join a discord server to download their files instead of having a DDL on a site

and they wonder why people just repost their shit on other sites. insane faggotry from those ilk of people

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

I fuckin hate how websites are hiding info in their discord servers
is that some cock stroking activity or smth i never heard about ? Is there some clout from having X amount of inactive users on their heckin server ?

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>have to join a discord server to download their files instead of having a DDL on a site

and they wonder why people just repost their shit on other sites. insane faggotry from those ilk of people
I fuckin hate how websites are hiding info in their discord servers
is that some cock stroking activity or smth i never heard about ? Is there some clout from having X amount of inactive users on their heckin server ?
It's ultimately to farm clout and attention in the end, if they can no longer farm your interaction(s) and data from their site they sure as hell can from a discord server. Always get your files in alternative means from these soys.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Wanted to share some rom hacks that deserve attention

ive always been a fan of mods that add in new maps and characters to play with. even if they are minor changes and or tweaks i appreciate the effort one goes through to try to make something that everyone can enjoy. (unless if its a shitty meme map then those can fuck right off)

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

That's actually sad asf to see them go, stuff like this is why I made this forum as these forum based communities need to live on. I'm glad they archived and sent most their data to the Internet Archive tho, whatever can be preserved the better and more of a testament to why more people need to get into data hoarding.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>website that has been around for a long time decides to suddenly go away
>read post to see why it has gone down, hopefully not a DMCA/copyright issue
>article claims the owner of the site is retiring and is done with chapter of his life
>states he has spent almost 2 full decades of this and he wants out, and is tired of the life

rip. another one bites the dust. hopefully he lets people archive his website so people can recreate it. or better yet, let trusted users run it in his stead instead. like other sites have done in the past

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.