Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

High IQ Found this

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

me love a good ARG
sucks that I'm absolute trash in those games
I tried to make it as easy as possible the only real hard step is the last step also this ARG is very short

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

I'm stuck on amogus_fart.mp3. I suppose this is that hard part
Hahahaha nah xD missdirecting others I see feeling a little bit silly

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

It's a bit too obvious xd
I suppose I should've said "I just finished rearanging the stones"
You could unironically try and figure something out after all you’re supposed to help eachother with this one

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

You could unironically try and figure something out after all you’re supposed to help eachother with this one
It's not a pirate way to share a treasure.
Altho, I feel like an absolute retard. I'm staring on that photo for a good hour now and I can't find a thing. It looks like there are some letters within this gibbrish. But this image is generated from bing. So it could be as well a lucky hit. It's not said if they're an upper or lower case. So it can't be a pastebin link.
DE57H4K - even if it is a pastebin link. I'm mising 1 character.

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

It's not a pirate way to share a treasure.
Altho, I feel like an absolute retard. I'm staring on that photo for a good hour now and I can't find a thing. It looks like there are some letters within this gibbrish. But this image is generated from bing. So it could be as well a lucky hit. It's not said if they're an upper or lower case. So it can't be a pastebin link.
DE57H4K - even if it is a pastebin link. I'm mising 1 character.
When the path ahead is veiled in mystery, and the words on life's scroll blur into obscurity, we mustn't falter. Instead, reach for the magnifier of insight, for within its lens lies the power to amplify clarity, unraveling the secrets hidden within the script of fate.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

gamma, contract, exposure, color inverting. Tried it all. File title is scrollshift. But it moves the preview sideways. I tried to rotate the image, still nothing
The "Shift" thingy was refrencing other puzzles that you have done :) that was in case people didn't understand what I have typed in there

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.