Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Vent Anyone else experience tinnitus?

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I talked with some other people and joined a few forums on the matter. Long story short, I've had this hissing sound in my ear for about a weak now, today being Saturday. I've had this hissing sound in my ear and wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this?

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I used to have really bad tinnitus randomly but it just stopped one day and never came back, shits fuckin weird. from what ive heard tinnitus is caused when your ears hear the blood flowing in your eardrums so try putting on some white noise or background noise to make it fuck off.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I used to have really bad tinnitus randomly but it just stopped one day and never came back, shits fuckin weird. from what ive heard tinnitus is caused when your ears hear the blood flowing in your eardrums so try putting on some white noise or background noise to make it fuck off.
Thanks dude, that's life saver, I'll try it out.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

basically the brain isn't used to not hearing noise at all so it plays that when a room or place is completely silent , pretty creepy when it happens randomly

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

How long did you have it and when did it stop?

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.