Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News Anti-Muslim riots in United Kingdom [Civil war??]

Admiral

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

For four days, riots have been happening across United Kingdom prompted by the murder of three children by a local immigrant.

"UK authorities will provide $38 million in aid to protect mosques amid mass protests" - Home Secretary Yvette Cooper.
Moscow calls on London to refrain from the unjustified and disproportionate use of violence against protesters, says Maria Zakharova’s commentary on the unrest in Britain
Crowds of armed migrants are now walking throughout the country, looting, street clashes and arson happening en-masse, spilling over to Ireland (!)
Sources claim that the police is siding with the immigrants.
Currently, locals are trying to storm the Holiday Hotel, where immigrants from Islamic countries are being held.
Some, such as Musk claim it to be the "beginning of a new civil war".
If there are any britbongs out here, please gibs us the sitrep and please stay safe.

1722838456297.png 1722838878129.png 1722838891647.png

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I've been very careful to not comment about this on the forum due to it being a very sensitive manner over here atm, don't wanna jepordaise this forum you know how it is, but I will say it will only get worse over here and if you're in the UK get ready for what's coming as things aren't gonna be pretty, lock after yourselves and those you care about.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

I've been very careful to not comment about this on the forum due to it being a very sensitive manner over here atm, don't wanna jepordaise this forum you know how it is, but I will say it will only get worse over here and if you're in the UK get ready for what's coming as things aren't gonna be pretty.
Stock up on knives, you dirty roadman

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

For four days, riots have been happening across United Kingdom prompted by the murder of three children by a local immigrant.

"UK authorities will provide $38 million in aid to protect mosques amid mass protests" - Home Secretary Yvette Cooper.
Moscow calls on London to refrain from the unjustified and disproportionate use of violence against protesters, says Maria Zakharova’s commentary on the unrest in Britain
Crowds of armed migrants are now walking throughout the country, looting, street clashes and arson happening en-masse, spilling over to Ireland (!)
Sources claim that the police is siding with the immigrants.
Currently, locals are trying to storm the Holiday Hotel, where immigrants from Islamic countries are being held.
Some, such as Musk claim it to be the "beginning of a new civil war".
If there are any britbongs out here, please gibs us the sitrep and please stay safe.

View attachment 5982View attachment 5983View attachment 5984
nothing ever happens , the event will be memoryholed in 1 week 2 weeks if you are generous

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

The riots taking place in the UK right now are extreme, but at the same time, I can understand the sentiment. Killing children is way beyond the limit of what people can forgive.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

so what your saying is if i am an english man that i should learn how to 3d print sooner rather than later?
Disavow.

In other news, they are arresting people who are believed to have a part online fuelling these riots, they did a good job cracking down on those involved in the 2011 riots (which were due to the police killing a black man so completely different) and wouldn't surprise me they do a clean job here too, they are suppose to be clearing out the prisons due to supposed "lack of space" so dunno how they are gonna pull this off how they want.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Disavow.

In other news, they are arresting people who are believed to have a part online fuelling these riots, they did a good job cracking down on those involved in the 2011 riots (which were due to the police killing a black man so completely different) and wouldn't surprise me they do a clean job here too, they are suppose to be clearing out the prisons due to supposed "lack of space" so dunno how they are gonna pull this off how they want.

>clearing out prisons due to a lack of space
>oh boy i cant wait for them to release rapists, murderers, thieves, and criminals back onto the streets to fix this issue! i cant wait!

its the same shit every country in south america is doing while claiming their prisons/countries are now empty/devoid of criminals. they just release them into another place. for us, the U.S, for you? your local neighborhood in the near future

Last edited:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Really glad modern British schools are gonna be teaching the important stuff instead of actual subjects
Screenshot_20240811_090528_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Really glad modern British schools are gonna be teaching the important stuff instead of actual subjects
View attachment 6014
i would love to hear what kind of misinforamtion they're claiming is being posted, why are they scared of it, and what are they saying are conspiracy theories? do they give any explanations, or are they just lying?

wouldnt saying there is "misinformation" be a conspiracy theory? since they cant post post evidence, examples, rationale, etc

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i would love to hear what kind of misinforamtion they're claiming is being posted, why are they scared of it, and what are they saying are conspiracy theories? do they give any explanations, or are they just lying?

wouldnt saying there is "misinformation" be a conspiracy theory? since they cant post post evidence, examples, rationale, etc
Countries at a boiling point due to the years of liberal policies forced upon us and the anguish from it that they want to squash any wrong think from younger generations through claims that Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia so they don't question any new governmental policies and decisionmaking going forward pretty much. They want the youth to believe that Britain has always been this way and their multicultural project is working so any means to achieve it will be done, it's underhanded and dirty but too many people young and old are waking up to the cracks evident in the system and any suspicisions have been to squashed by any means possible wherever it be by large scale brainwashing, imprisonnent of dissident thinkers or warping information to their benefit, it's scummy but when you want your plan to work effectively you have to play dirty and to do so you have to sometimes go directly for the roots i.e. the minds of developing and impressionable young children.

Last edited:

Tabula Rasa

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 6014
Yeah, it's all ideological warfare

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.