Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

OK lads who is, or are, your favourite YouTubers?
Mine has to be Count Dankula at the moment, watched his Ruby Ridge coverage the other day and it was class:

He is genuinely one of last politically incorrect popular YouTubers on the platform who still makes high-quality videos. His older videos are awesome too:

And yes, for those wondering, this is the same nazi pug fella:

Last edited:

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

ah yes, youtuber shilling

British man talks about old tech
British man talks about stuff. TBH anything he finds interesting, from scambatting via budget food challenges to doing clay pottery
Silly man with a greenscreen doing a lot of short sketches / streams of old or obscure indie games
Aero engineer talks about technical things in motorsport. Mostly F1, but also motogp and wec

Dema

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Used to not like count dankula that much until he starting doing the documentaries style videos.

I yearn for the old anime analysis videos, too bad youtube literally made it impossible for that kind of content to grow nowadays. Anyways I always liked Digibro the most, not because of his opinion, he has some pretty retarded ones, but because of how he manages to communicate his thoughts so clearly on his writing. He transitioned into a woman, don't know the forum stand on trans but most of his worthwhile content was made when he was a man.

My favorite content creator is this communist mexican who goes really deep into some weird aspect of otaku culture, sadly his content is made in spanish so I doubt many people here will be able to see his content.

Lastly even though I'm not that much into videogames, this guy is really good at telling a story and making you care about what he's talking about. Prime content to fall asleep to.

Used to be a lot more into youtube than now, but I guess it's because of how the platform has changed.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

He transitioned into a woman, don't know the forum stand on trans but most of his worthwhile content was made when he was a man.

Didn't he also have loads of drama and is now homeless? So sad when he was part of the OG Mumkeyjones crew.
My favorite content creator is this communist mexican who goes really deep into some weird aspect of otaku culture, sadly his content is made in spanish so I doubt many people here will be able to see his content.

Lastly even though I'm not that much into videogames, this guy is really good at telling a story and making you care about what he's talking about. Prime content to fall asleep to.

Used to be a lot more into youtube than now, but I guess it's because of how the platform has changed.

Yeah modern YouTube scared off some of my faves so it's an increasingly depressing platform by the day, I miss when channels like Mumkeyjones and Filthy Frank were actually allowed, which is crazy to think in hindsight with how strict they are now.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Since I brought him up earlier, Mumkeyjone was, and somewhat still is, one of my favourite YouTubers of all time, its just a shame he literally can't make some of his OG content for the platform anymore as YouTube will not allow it (moreover, there's a conspiracy YouTube purposely forced Mumkey off in 2018). He's still around, just doesn't his old stuff as much anymore and can't dedicate time to YouTube as much anymore, especially after his 2019 drama that scared some fans away and the fact YouTube don't want him earning from his content: https://youtube.com/@SimianJimmy?si=7xols4o5cpZ65WeX

Some gems from the Mumkey boy himself:

(Will not be surprised if half of these are age restricted when I post)

Daryl

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

Pewdiepie, DemolitionRanch, Critical Role, Brandon Herrera, SomeOrdinaryGamers and Mental Outlaw but there are a lot more

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Since I brought him up earlier, Mumkeyjone was, and somewhat still is, one of my favourite YouTubers of all time, its just a shame he literally can't make some of his OG content for the platform anymore as YouTube will not allow it (moreover, there's a conspiracy YouTube purposely forced Mumkey off in 2018). He's still around, just doesn't his old stuff as much anymore and can't dedicate time to YouTube as much anymore, especially after his 2019 drama that scared some fans away and the fact YouTube don't want him earning from his content: https://youtube.com/@SimianJimmy?si=7xols4o5cpZ65WeX

Some gems from the Mumkey boy himself:

(Will not be surprised if half of these are age restricted when I post)

The fact that munkeyjones trade a 7/10 redhead suggarmommy to some retard e-girl with colored hair that looks like a boy, enrages me. Dude had everything going right and he threw it to the window

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The fact that munkeyjones trade a 7/10 redhead suggarmommy to some retard e-girl with colored hair that looks like a boy, enrages me. Dude had everything going right and he threw it to the window
Dude when that shit happened it pissed me off to no end; his girlfriend was supportive, loving, and talented too, she was more than happy to bankroll him even after YouTube cut pretty much all his revenue yet he threw it all away for a furry pedophile because he didn't feel like the dominant one in the relationship, plus other petty reasons which I forgot. Its a shame as if none of that happened he would have gone down as one of the most admirable of the YouTube martyrs. It's clear losing his channel hurt him a lot mentally and as someone who has also experienced very scary levels of bad mental health and has done stupid shit in that state I can somewhat understand how he could have become so stupid and erratic, though obviously I do not excuse it, especially after one of his best friends tried to ruin his life after he reported him to the feds for wife beating but ah well, he seems to be doing better these days though what happened must clearly haunt him and rightfully so as it was really shitty to betray such a genuine girl like that. Wish Mumkey the best, I'm actually in his Discord and he ain't an awful guy honestly, just has his sins.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

WWWPPPSSS/Nekrotherium/Waldemar Schuur is severely underappreciated but I fucking love this dude's art style so much

Last edited:
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Used to not like count dankula that much until he starting doing the documentaries style videos.

I yearn for the old anime analysis videos, too bad youtube literally made it impossible for that kind of content to grow nowadays. Anyways I always liked Digibro the most, not because of his opinion, he has some pretty retarded ones, but because of how he manages to communicate his thoughts so clearly on his writing. He transitioned into a woman, don't know the forum stand on trans but most of his worthwhile content was made when he was a man.

Used to follow Digibro years back (way before he transitioned). In fact, my sister who first introduced me to him actually followed him back when he still did brony content. His OG name was Digibrony iirc.

Peak Digibro content was when he would get drunk and shit on other anime Youtubers. Of course his more his more serious analysis videos tended to be pretty good as well, though I didn't always agree with him

Academic Agent is one of the most brilliant political youtubers that hasn't been banned yet

Seconding this.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Used to follow Digibro years back (way before he transitioned). In fact, my sister who first introduced me to him actually followed him back when he still did brony content. His OG name was Digibrony iirc.
I swear every brony became a transvestite when being a brony was no longer the hip, cool thing among terminally online autists and becoming trans was (and still is)

Last edited:

Dema

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

. Of course his more his more serious analysis videos tended to be pretty good as well, though I didn't always agree with him
That's the thing, he managed to express and develop his points and thoughts about an anime pretty well, leading to discussion on the comment section, even if you didn't agree you can see his points and how he got there. Me personally I would say I agree with him on 60% of the time, he did have some retarded takes as I said. Nowadays I'm not aware of any popular youtuber that's doing anything similar, ffs I'm not aware of anywhere on the internet where there are deep discussions about anime.

Also, I don't know how I forgot about EmpLemon, I really like his way of writing in his latest videos(last 2-3 years), where he doesn't state the obvious and kinda let the reader/viewer ease into and arrive by himself to the conclusion. But I do miss a little when he had a bit more emotions/passion/anger on his videos , maybe he has matured out of that style.

• Groovy!
Reactions: T_Q

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Not only did digi troon out, his horse-wife got knocked up by the gunted lord Ethan Ralph, had an Elvis themed wedding then let a Mexicans prostitute fuck her in the ass while Ralph watched.
I mean, after you discover that your ex-husband is a pedo and a faggot, its pretty much downhill for now

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Unless you're also a pedo and a faggot... both of which she was. She was a "lolicon advocate".
She probably was a "lolicon advocate" because her boyfriend was one

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

She probably was a "lolicon advocate" because her boyfriend was one
She checks all the boxes of the very rare but very real predatory female. Its quite impressive, really, because its very difficult for a woman who looks as good as her to come off as creepy. Creepiness in women is typically reserved for the uggos.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.