Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Cartoons zellig? sharty culture or coal?

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The question of fates , is ongezellig a glistening gem? or is it a forced meme coal. It is most certainly NAS , but it has struck soyteens with conflicting feelings. on the sharty it seems there is a slight bias towards it being coal. which is of course understandable . It seemingly came from nowhere and forced itself onto the sharty. So its up to MB to finally decide if its gem or coal.
1687000715115.png 1688073157077.png

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Wtf is this rambling is about?

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

It's some Dutch tv show and people like it for whatever reason, looks to be the new MLP craze but on a smaller scale as I've only seen 4channers take an interest in it.

>seen 0 deels

ACK! You fucking brimstone inhaler.

TuxedoMask

fashion mogs you
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Coal to the highest caliber. In the early days you would get crucified for posting anime outside of /a/ but now it's being pushed despite not fitting in to the culture of the site makes me believe it is a psyop to further divide the community.

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I do spoil you boys. You can now gem and coal react on the Mariana Bay
933083d2942a127a8a8ab1b065e373cc.png
I know they are no different from a positive and negative react which we kinda already have but the users wanted it as gem and coal have become quite popular in internet lingo as of late.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I do spoil you boys. You can now gem and coal react on the Mariana Bay
View attachment 1528
I know they are no different from a positive and negative react which we kinda already have but the users wanted it as gem and coal have become quite popular in internet lingo as of late.
This reacts are kind redundant on this forum

Punished_Senko

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The question of fates , is ongezellig a glistening gem? or is it a forced meme coal. It is most certainly NAS , but it has struck soyteens with conflicting feelings. on the sharty it seems there is a slight bias towards it being coal. which is of course understandable . It seemingly came from nowhere and forced itself onto the sharty. So its up to MB to finally decide if its gem or coal.
View attachment 818View attachment 819
it's coal, but it's still part of sharty culture just like cobson