Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News Pentagon Leaker went by the name "Jack the Dripper" and led his operation in a server called "Thug Shaker Central"

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

20230414_175013-2.jpg
What is even this timeline anymore? I saw this headline and it fucking killed me. A fucking group called Thug Shaker Central scared the US government enough for them to raid the leader's house with military personnel :dreamybull: 🤣

$tat$tat

Stat the Cat
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

They linked it back to him from the pattern on his kitchen table wtf
all that glowie shit really does freak me out sometimes

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

They linked it back to him from the pattern on his kitchen table wtf
all that glowie shit really does freak me out sometimes
People really underestimate how much even pictures of your furniture can fuck up your opsec and make you identifiable to ops or the feds. Probably had a picture of his kitchen table elsewhere on a family member's Facebook or something which made it easy work for them.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 118
What is even this timeline anymore? I saw this headline and it fucking killed me. A fucking group called Thug Shaker Central scared the US government enough for them to raid the leader's house with military personnel :dreamybull: 🤣
81b.gif
MGR was right in both a darwinistic way and a literal "meme" way

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 158
MGR was right in both a darwinistic way and a literal "meme" way
MGR seems more realistic than our own timeline at this point. Not even Kojima himself could have predicted a group called Thug Shaker Central would cause the biggest leak of US state secrets yet. Like if Kojima was the writer of our current timeline he would have at least given them a more normal name and have made their members actual scary individuals instead of shitposters. But you genuinely would not be able write the wacky shit that happens irl these days.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.