Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Lost Media General

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

We didn't have one for other media (only for music) so here we are, a lost media general!

Anyways I made this to say someone found the lost herobrine Minecraft livestream from 2010, the first apperance of him in media, take a look:

This had been missing for over 14 years and its awesome to see it again and for it to have still existed in the wild out there

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Oh boy do I have a fun story from the depths of Elder Scrolls modding lore:

Back in 2010 a Russian modding team released a trailer for a mod called Andoran, taking place in some island off the coast of Tamriel with heavy ties to the main quest of Morrowind. As it goes with many projects from this era it got delayed to hell and back eventually getting ported to Skyrim before getting cancelled several years later. One day while shitposting with some old buddies of mine from /tesg/ we got on the subject of the mod and discovered that we both had the leaked files for the mod sitting around. I need to upload it to my archive side at some point but for now here's the trailer and download.

Andoran/Coldran

I have a couple more modding lost media stories but this one has a happy ending where we have the files for the mod. Video game modding is super volatile to lost media but rarely gets brought up in the discussion since they aren't "official" releases. Shit can become super rare if you're not careful so make sure you have back ups and make sure you keep track of those back ups (My gf lost an entire 2tb hard drive I had of lost media Skyrim mods)

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.