Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Content Creation Indie Site Share

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

This board has been rather quiet for awhile now so thought I'd make a thread to share cool small sites you and I have come across to help promote them and get their name out there. I'll gradually update the OP with new stuff I come across as I don't have mega amounts to share at the current moment but yeah anything cool you've come across share here so we all can check them out.

Site list:

Terminal 00 - Better Wired Sound for Wired People pretty much. Really creepy, interesting, and complex site to go through and explore. Loads to see and do on it but not for the faint of heart.

Basement Community - Cool small forum like ours I've come across, seem quite chill and knew about the bay prior so our name is defo getting out there lol, but yeah check them out if you want another small forum to hang on.

sadgrl.online - Used to be a decent resource for website creation but seems to have gone dead now.

Wired Sound for Wired People - I think loads of people already know this one, cool little Lain related rabbit hole to go down with loads of rabbit holes to it

Lomando - Go here if you really wanna be spooked.

Wiggly Whale that follows cursor - Something more light-hearted

Last edited by a moderator:

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

Site looks cool and is small like ours, just tryna help them out. Gonna update the OP anyways so it's not just this site I'm shilling anyways.
Small but doubles our members lmao

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

We actually seem to be more active tho if you look at the activity
That's true the only thing I fw is the API I'd use that shit so much lmao why don't we have one :rolleyes:

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.