Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Halloween

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Halloween General
halloween-1037_256.gif

Alright boys its Halloween soon. What's everyone doing on it, what you dressing as, and you heading to any raves or parties?

Hope you lot have a good one regardless of what you get up to.​

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Going as SCP-035 for Halloween as the girl I'm seeing wanted to go as a duo since she is being SCP-049. Anyone else going to any parties or dressing up?
scp_035_and_scp_049_by_unluckyone666_ddwgy5d-414w-2x.jpg
Also bump for this thread coz Halloween, idc if it's a doublepost

Last edited:
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Probably replay Dead Space for the 16th time. Hand out some candy.

Wal-Mart is so fucking tight on their seasonal turnover that all the candy was on clearance four days before Halloween, with the Christmas decorations already going up. I'm glad I don't eat candy, but the kids will like it.

I miss when you could bake shit and hand it out. My Great-Grandmother would always make piles of Rice-Crispy treats and sugar cookies.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Probably replay Dead Space for the 16th time. Hand out some candy.

Wal-Mart is so fucking tight on their seasonal turnover that all the candy was on clearance four days before Halloween, with the Christmas decorations already going up. I'm glad I don't eat candy, but the kids will like it.

I miss when you could bake shit and hand it out. My Great-Grandmother would always make piles of Rice-Crispy treats and sugar cookies.
Some people still bake stuff over where I live but yeah I hate it that pedo weirdos have caused that stigma for homemade treats

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

imgonline-com-ua-dexifZ9lq1HeMkiPI.jpg
Duo costume for this year as mentioned above, last night was awesome and will be going out again on Halloween tomorrow to another club.

I tried to make the picture above as less doxxy as possible as you can see haha.

user not named

The real Hero Brian
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I was Astolfo last year, it was pretty fun.
This year I frogot it was halloween untill the day actually came. I stayed inside and played Roblox.
Better luck next time I guess.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I remember i did my basic ass fit with my gutair on my back and went trick or treating everyone thought i was a youtuber and i said i was david goggins

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.