Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

FB_IMG_1729432692000.jpg
User from another forum told me about this little known social app and I can't lie it ticks all the right boxes for me in terms of aesthetics and purpose. No sign-up required, can make your own rooms to chill with friends, and has an awesome early 2ch style which is adorable. Considering making a Mariana Bay room on there if I have the time and we should organise for some of us to pop on there at some point too as the game looks cozy and promising from what I've seen.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 6147
User from another forum told me about this little known social app and I can't lie it ticks all the right boxes for me in terms of aesthetics and purpose. No sign-up required, can make your own rooms to chill with friends, and has an awesome early 2ch style which is adorable. Considering making a Mariana Bay room on there if I have the time and we should organise for some of us to pop on there at some point too as the game looks cozy and promising from what I've seen.
for my sven coop bros you will recognize the maps inspired by those funny little cat characters

that app/website/culture is oooold. like early 2000s old

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

for my sven coop bros you will recognize the maps inspired by those funny little cat characters

that app/website/culture is oooold. like early 2000s old

Yeah thats what I like about it, that 2000s web feel and characterisation. Got a friend who knows the owner whos letting them make their own room on there, we should join them when it releases as it looks sick. For now the hangout place is Fireplace on there, go say hi!
1727879789337.png

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Looks pretty cool. It'd be better if you could move faster though.
Apparently its replicating an extremely old chat client from 2001 so I think its more about preserving its kinks while adding new stuff if anything

Btw check the mcdonalds room out when you get the time, its awesome

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.