Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Gaming games Modding/ romhack / homebrew megathread

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Discuss and showcase any mod, homebrew or romhack in this thread.

Lets start with A offensive monster party romhack

a half life mod that you play as a spyro

A Super Mario 64 hack that randomly changes the code of the game during
gameplay

A video essay about a resident evil 4 mod called "The Resident Evil 4 HD Project"

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Always loved the Pokemon Clover romhack, it really captured the late 2000s to early 2010s 4chan humor which made the site great. I played the rom hack myself a few years back and loved it, had the terrorist lizard and a blob of cum on my team.

PRtoL6I.jpg

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Also, because of that gay re4 remake, its makes much more harder to find a cool video about mods of the classic re4. Even gameplay videos is getting difficult to find

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Also, because of that gay re4 remake, its makes much more harder to find a cool video about mods of the classic re4. Even gameplay videos is getting difficult to find
Must suck trying to find the old mods and getting bombarded with "LEON NAKED INFLATION MOD V.65"

jnoj

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Ah Ted, you can't believe how happy I am to see a DDRaceNetwork post, even if it's sandwiched in between a bunch of other ones. DDNet is one of my favorite games (Namely the FNG game mode) and I feel like almost no one talks about it or mentions it.

Also, sick mod list, it's kind of impressive people have been able to get SM64 into this many different games.

As for my contribution; https://zombiemaster.dev/#

I used to play the original Zombie Master an ungodly amount growing up and a small group of very passionate people improved upon it and ported it to Source SDK Base 2013 and improved the UI, animations, etc. I haven't played it in a while, but I think they host play sessions on occasion.

Last edited:

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Also, sick mod list, it's kind of impressive people have been able to get SM64 into this many different games.
SM64 got decompilled by tons of hackers, so its easy now to make more complex mods for sm64 nowadays.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I know we have the pokemon thread but I wanted to bring some more appreciation to the Pokémon romhacks we have out there

Pokemon uranium and pokemon infinite fusion are fangames

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

This Kaze guy and what he does is incredible, everyone into game modding should check him out:

Yeah, I know about kaze, he is very talented. Also, kaze didnt made the "shotgun marion" mod, its was a guy by the username of Dan_GPTV.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.