Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Breakbeat Do you have hints, ideas or in general some advice to make breakbeat?

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
LV

Im doing an animation but I will do some pauses very soon. Because I have to visit my uncle, I also have to render it and according to my calculation it will take 2 or 3 weeks just to render the whole animaition (only 4 minutes long).

In the meantime I will learn some music.

I like breakbeat of unreal tournament 3. Here example:

I do not know very well the craft of musicmaking. So I am asking you. Which plugins you think could be useful to make it?

I would use LMMS for my experimentation. I also have access to bitwig 8 tracks that was given in the trial version when I bought a midi controller, but I would prefer to use LMMS because I know a little of that software since I followed some tutorials on youtube.

Thats about all thanks. I do not want to use FL or other things like reaper. I think whatever you use is irrelevant. But I was more interested in opinions, hints and how one would create this sort of sound

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I haven't touched lmms in years but this should be universal.

My advice really depends on what kinda breakbeats you wanna make. Naturally you will have to chop the breaks but that's the only real "hard" part.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Lord_hierophantūs @ Lord_hierophantūs: butt +1