Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Serious Do you ever feel as though you have lost your mind?

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I feel that I live in great contradiction within my thoughts, emotions and actions I look at something I have a thought, but what I say is not consistent with what I think. I look around me and see others suffering, treating everyone like garbage and I sadly have a dab of that black ink of hate; I look in the mirror and I can think I am the greatest in the world only to then hear the thoughts of decay and negative self-talk. Most of what I hear on the news and the past is doom and gloom, about how we are doomed or that the rapture is coming; fear, fear, fear is the feeling I see in others and myself. If you asked me what are the most common emotions you feel, I'd say fear, hatred, sadness and dread.
What do you guys think, have you lost your self's?
Have you done something that you know is in great contradiction with who you are?
Do you willingly do wrong and yet continue to do it anyway?

cultofgettingoutofcults

contradiction spotter
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
LV

Have you done something that you know is in great contradiction with who you are?

no, i haven't lost myself, i find it more every day by eliminating contradictions from my life to find the science and math of human being

every time i have made contradictions, i've settled them to understand more about myself. i did that by pointing out the contradiction and choosing a side to test with actions in the direction of what's best for everyone.

i don't willingly do wrong, i weigh wrong every time i do things. i do things that MIGHT be wrong, but when it's definitely the wrong thing, i don't.

it's all a journey of finding the self. if someone is lost, it's possible they never found themselves. there are so many pieces to completion. with what i did and still have to go through, i doubt very much that anyone has ever truly found themselves. to know the self is to know how to measure and what to measure and why. i haven't seen it done to a large extent

contradictions are a very big problem in everyone. we're so close to knowing what is and isn't, what should or shouldn't, what has to and doesn't have to be. but contradictions are getting in the way. being without contradiction is key to measuring life, because the tool to measure it and everything in and around the self is the self. and the self is only useful as a tool for measuring if it's without purposeful contradiction.

excuse my gayness, but this subject is super fucking close to my heart. would you open your heart and your mind to my words with as little bias as possible? living without contradiction is what's going to make human better, it's the next step in our evolution. 100%

let me know, if you would, what this makes you think or feel or...whatever

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

1708560830491.jpeg
I never lost my mind… my mind has lost me - Daryl 2024

In all seriousness if you feel like ur losing ur mind go listen to music it’s what works for me it’s a refresh button

XieXie

Amen-Heartbreaker
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I have lost my self. And I was forgotten in a world with which I can not interfere.
I have contradicted my self. And the desolation can't be healed, I fear.
I have wronged my self. And I didn't, then I did, now I'm here.
I have my self. And nothing else.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.