Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Cartoons Cartoon Network Shows

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

CartoonNetwork.jpg
What was everyone's favourite Cartoon Network shows as a kid? I loved Billy & Mandy and Kids Next Door personally but curious to know others and their memories surrounding them.

It was awesome that my two favourites had a crossover, don't really see that these days unless it's some subpar cartoon no one watches

I think my broadband box has one of the first to even get Cartoon Network shows in the UK so I was pretty lucky.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

cartoon network start going downhill pretty fast when they start spamming "teen titan go" non stopped
2000s Cartoon Network was so goated tho. Dexter's Lab, Ed Edd & Eddie, Powerpuff Girls, KND, Billy & Mandy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, to name a few.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

2000s Cartoon Network was so goated tho. Dexter's Lab, Ed Edd & Eddie, Powerpuff Girls, KND, Billy & Mandy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, to name a few.
I never cared for foster's home for imaginary friends, but I watched all these other cartoons that you mentioned. I also loved the cow and chicken and jonny bravo. The justice league (2001) cartoon was one of the best cartoon of that channel.

Pandora

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Grew up watching a lot of cartoons on CN back in the day and I'd say my favourite was probably Foster's. Camp Lazlo and Ed, Edd n Eddy were also my favourites. They don't make cartoons like that anymore bruh.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Grew up watching a lot of cartoons on CN back in the day and I'd say my favourite was probably Foster's. Camp Lazlo and Ed, Edd n Eddy were also my favourites. They don't make cartoons like that anymore bruh.
wdym you dont want to watch literal shit uncle grandpa and primos? CHUD

>tfw the western animation industry has been killed by commies, trannies, DEI, ESG, Disney, and women

1665173437125666.gif

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

I was more of a disney mdfk

(Disney had bangers only back then)

Pandora

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

wdym you dont want to watch literal shit uncle grandpa and primos? CHUD
Lmao. Never heard of Primos before. Just looked it up, why does the main character look retarded?

latest

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

I'm stealing this gif lmao

P&F was an absolute godsent for kiddo me that did not have any kind of satellite tv (i watched 360p rips on YouTube)
I enjoyed it too but the main purpose I sent said videos was because they are somewhat forgotten compared to P&F
Also :chad: for even managing to watch it at 360p

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Mf thats too popular
Still the biggest kino on that channel
Lmao. Never heard of Primos before. Just looked it up, why does the main character look retarded?

latest
What @playFACE said pretty much. Genuinely hope the creator gets their hand ran over by a steamroller and never draws slop like this again.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

latest
holy shit this is the biggest fucking slop ive seen in ages , I see CN is still using that gay calarts style