Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News Bitesize News Stories

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

To prevent this board becoming completely dead when literally nothing is currently happening in the world I've created this thread so individuals can share small, various happenings that are happening across the globe which may not warrant their own thread but more interesting enough to discuss in their own merit.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Was going to make a thread on this but I doubt it would have got mega amounts of attention so I'm gonna post here instead: Yeah its seems the Slovak Prime Minister has been shot under very suspicious circumstances, some think there's something else sinister going on here especially with some of the statements he has been saying recently that would upset certain powerful parties but all in all we really don't really know what's happened here and why but good news is he's seemingly made a successful recovery

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

A small story that got some attention a week back: apparently Disney can legally kill you if you agree to Disney+ terms of service! I'm not kidding, a man's wife died at one of their parks due to an allergic reaction and he tried to sue for compensation but apparently he agreed to something in their Disney+ terms that lets Disney get away with accidental food poisoning and because of that they are trying to throw out the case on the basis of that agreement. Moral of this story is there are better ways to watch Disney movies that are not streaming services, you know the ones...

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Nikocado Avocado was slim this whole time and Dr Disrespect innocent, crazy week in the YouTube news cycle

Nikocado's case is so strange. He lost absurd amount of weight in such a short span of time. Even if he prerecorded some of the videos and had like an extra 6-8 months. There had to be a whole group of people around him + some operations to make it possible

Either way, a good ending

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I swear we gonna see V2 of his asshole pic anytime soon
View attachment 6076
cant wait for it to be revealed that he never was fat and that he just hired some fat dude that looks like him to play as the nikocado avocado character

truly, they should have never doubted the Pig of Ukraine...

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Aye
there are floods in central europe RN. Most in Czech Republic and south-west poland. I live far away from all of this, but it's not fun to see

Both of those are from sunday. During the weekend multiple dams and retension tanks broke on Polish side

Currently the big wave is heading towards Wroclaw, For now situation is under control. Local authorities are reinforcing weak points and low banks of the Odra river.

Last edited:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Aye
there are floods in central europe RN. Most in Czech Republic and south-west poland. I live far away from all of this, but it's not fun to see

Both of those are from sunday. During the weekend multiple dams and retension tanks broke on Polish side

Currently the big wave is heading towards Wroclaw, For now situation is under control. Local authorities are reinforcing weak points and low banks of the Odra river.

Why?? What caused it, I didn't know they were this bad atm

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Why?? What caused it, I didn't know they were this bad atm
It was caused by rain
Around 12.09-15.09 half a year worth of rain (30cm/m2) fell down from the sky. On it's own it's not much, but now this water is gathering into a wave that flows down towards the sea. Worst affected are cities that are in close proximity to mountains, but have little / few dams and retention tanks to stop / slow down the flow

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.