Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Question Anyone Familiar with Wordpress?

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Nope. I just use a free template.
What are the good ones? I'm being mega autistic with WordPress as I hate how handholding it is than me being able to slap some of my neocities code on and just getting to business. Mind you these templates more presentable than what I could come up with for a formal website than the more casual oldnet neocities way of doing things.

Btw the reason I'm not using neocities is because they don't let you use custom urls which proper sucks. Will make a neocities for the forum down the road tho.

Last edited:

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

If so any advice or good tutorials for it as I want to know how to do it properly as it's way more formal than neocities which is what I'm used to.
I made a blog on wordpress, you can use some free templates, but if you know how to code you can customize it better

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

If so any advice or good tutorials for it as I want to know how to do it properly as it's way more formal than neocities which is what I'm used to.

Bro just lemme login an fix it all up in like 2-3 days. Then I'll teach you how to maintain it.

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.