Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Usually I don't watch these as I hate Nintendo these day but oh fuck Metroid Prime 4 :beemovieaaa::beemovieaaa::beemovieaaa::beemovieaaa::beemovieaaa::dreamywow: I really oughta play through 1 again and finish 2 and 3 eventually.

The new Mario & Luigi game looks cool too

Anyone else see anything decent in the newest Direct?

Also no I don't even own a Switch and probably will never buy another Nintendo product, I just grew up with Nintendo so this shit is nostalgic to me.

Willstr

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The 'net seems real excited for the new zelda game, but I never played any zelda game so idk if its worth the hype.
Im more exicited about the "Mario Party Jamboree" game.
Yeah I still play Mario party with my friends. Feel free to make fun of me.

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

The 'net seems real excited for the new zelda game, but I never played any zelda game so idk if its worth the hype.
Im more exicited about the "Mario Party Jamboree" game.
Yeah I still play Mario party with my friends. Feel free to make fun of me.

I don't think anyone cares about what ur playing unless you play some hentai games
Personally I'd play mario party too but I don't even own the game lmao

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

not a nintendrone (or much of a nintendofag at all tbh) but they look decent

Last edited:

Willstr

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

What you mean? Mario Party is kino, no one berates that, I love playing it with my family when we all find the time.
You play.... NINTENDO?!?!?!?!
Isnt that for KIDS!?!?!?!

Willstr

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I bet he was playing princess dressup or whatever the fuck it's called
There is ONE good roblox game, Its called "crosswoods"
you should play it :trollface:

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

used to be a big nintenslop player but then fucked off for the most aryan epic game of them all halo 3 , gaming peaked in 2007 with halo 3 and has been downhill since. otherwise everything looks like FUCKING SHIT only hope i have is metroid 4 but considering its being written by the same chud that did that one shitty star wars game its over.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You play.... NINTENDO?!?!?!?!
Isnt that for KIDS!?!?!?!
Tbf the Nintendo fanbase has the biggest manchildren in it, they are a very "special" breed, but no one can dispute no one makes first party kino like Nintendo, third party publishers can ignore Nintendo's systems all they want like they did with the Wii U and yet their systems will still be held up by the bangers they put out alone, Sony and Microsoft just can't do the same with their IPs. Sure their consoles are directed towards children mostly, they don't hide that, but no company appeals to all ages like them. SEGA could've have become a second Nintendo on the console market scene in terms ot all age appeal tbh if they didn't suck at making characters that could stand alongside Sonic.
used to be a big nintenslop player but then fucked off for the most aryan epic game of them all halo 3 , gaming peaked in 2007 with halo 3 and has been downhill since. otherwise everything looks like FUCKING SHIT only hope i have is metroid 4 but considering its being written by the same chud that did that one shitty star wars game its over.
Its being made by Retro Studios so I doubt they are gonna fuck it up, they had to restart this game remember as Bandi Namco fucked over the original Metroid Primeb4 build so there is definitely enough quality control going on for this to be a gemmy game.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

im pretty excited. i really dont play games as much as i used to, but new zelda looks sick. also new mario rpg looks sick, might have to scoop those up

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.