Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News King Charles Coronation

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Screenshot_20230506_090705_Instagram.jpg
Credit: @bobmoran_artist on IG

Today marks the day when friend of nonces and bellend King Charles gets a crown on his head because he came out the right woman's vag 70 odd years ago. Unlike countries like Japan who still somewhat respect their monarchy, a good half of the British people now don't but the media has to hype it up and act like we do because its kinda an unspoken rule to do so, but now with 'ol Queenie gone the British monarchy will quickly become irrelevant akin to the Spanish and Swedish monarchy. But hey free bank holiday (yay?). Anyways, is anyone actually watching this or nah? You should know that poor King Charles has a bit of low self-esteem for his coronation so please tune in as he deadass wants people to shout alligance to him lmao

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

So the libshits who have been protesting against the monarchy (not for the right reasons) have been arrested and acting all shocked when the system is for once actually against them, and its hilarious to see.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Bit unrelated to the above but we already have a King Charles thread and I rather not make another one: have you guys seen 'ol Charley boy's new portrait because goodness is it an evil villain portrait if I ain't ever seen one. It's so unbashedly satanic looking to the point the artist threw in a butterfly so he doesn't look totally evil. Sure didn't shy away from showing off his "true colours"...

2024-terms-release-adhered-photograph-81832132.jpg

Quest

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Bit unrelated to the above but we already have a King Charles thread and I rather not make another one: have you guys seen 'ol Charley boy's new portrait because goodness is it an evil villain portrait if I ain't ever seen one. It's so unbashedly satanic looking to the point the artist threw in a butterfly so he doesn't look totally evil. Sure didn't shy away from showing off his "true colours"...

View attachment 5551

They painted how King Charles appears to you in the middle of a datura trip saying some shit like "Come with me to save the white race"

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

They painted how King Charles appears to you in the middle of a datura trip saying some shit like "Come with me to save the white race"
I'm thinking he'd say something more along the lines of "Me and Andrew are heading to Epstein's new island in Hyperborea, you in?"

Willstr

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I'm thinking he'd say something more along the lines of "Me and Andrew are heading to Epstein's new island in Hyperborea, you in?"
frugiter areo jak.jpg
King Charles will pass onto not Hyperborea, but frutiger aero-land

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 5555
King Charles will pass onto not Hyperborea, but frutiger aero-land
this image reminds me of how non-american twitter and internet spaces look at american memes and wonder "what the fuck is this?"

like the one image of cockaroach-jak, bugjak, sunjak, and other assortments of wojaks and the user asking "america are you okay?"

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

this image reminds me of how non-american twitter and internet spaces look at american memes and wonder "what the fuck is this?"

like the one image of cockaroach-jak, bugjak, sunjak, and other assortments of wojaks and the user asking "america are you okay?"
The european mind physically cannot comprehend the reach america has

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.