Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Good night general

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Good night everyone, tonight I pray over everyone in this server, that everyday of your life that wisdom and the holy spirit be your guide that you may walk the path of righteousness. I plead health upon all of you from the top of your crowns to the soles of your feet, that no power formed against you shall prosper.

That no tear be left unheard, that no sorrow be left unknown. I pray you all well.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

God, be with everyone in here, that no weapon or affliction of health shall prosper against them, that all their hurts be know and they come to understand their hearts desire's. I pray over every single one of you, that all wrongs will be righted, what is in error shall be rectified. Bless you all and that your sins are forgiven in Jesus name Amen. Good night everyone!

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.