Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Gaming What do we think of Psychopomp?

Quest

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

If you're not familiar you it's a game where you play as a schizophrenic lady with a hammer that breaks into public buildings with a hammer because there's hidden catacombs underneath them

I really liked it, very surreal. The main character is wife material (I can fix her) (she'll kill me with a hammer)
The level design was pretty good and I liked the controls being so clunky, make you feel almost as paranoid as she is because you can't see everything. Although they kind of showed their weakness in one of the parts of the final level
Sound design was too notch, I loved the music, defo check out the soundtrack I think a lot of you will vibe with it

Attachments

• 1000047488.jpg
    1000047488.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 1000047487.png
    1000047487.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 1000047486.png
    1000047486.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 5

Quest

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Ugh I fucked all this up typing lmao, I apologize. Staying up to see if I can maybe see a hint of the aurora before it leaves, very tired :(

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

If you're not familiar you it's a game where you play as a schizophrenic lady with a hammer that breaks into public buildings with a hammer because there's hidden catacombs underneath them

I really liked it, very surreal. The main character is wife material (I can fix her) (she'll kill me with a hammer)
The level design was pretty good and I liked the controls being so clunky, make you feel almost as paranoid as she is because you can't see everything. Although they kind of showed their weakness in one of the parts of the final level
Sound design was too notch, I loved the music, defo check out the soundtrack I think a lot of you will vibe with it
1715598151071.png

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.