Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I'm a bit late to this but if you haven't heard Donald Trump was shot a political rally and thankfully survived, with another two killed and injured. The preperator has reported dead and the FBI are looking into what happened. My leftwing nutjob dad unironically thinks this is a ploy done by Trump to make him look better around election time but I seriously doubt it, but yeah horrible news and I hope the next president of USA gets better.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

View attachment 5840
Unbelievably hard photo
Goes so hard it's already on tshirts
1720972666655.jpeg

IMO it wasn't a ploy. On videos it looks like he was shot directly, but then tf are those injuries. I read somewhere that first shot missed and hit the teleprompter and his ear injuries are from shards of glass that hit him.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 5842

IMO it wasn't a ploy. On videos it looks like he was shot directly, but then tf are those injuries. I read somewhere that first shot missed and hit the teleprompter and his ear injuries are from shards of glass that hit him.
View attachment trump assassination (1).webm
Apparently people actually saw the shooter minutes beforehand and the police and security services did nothing, really fishy activity honestly, I'm surprised the BBC didn't cut off the interviewee considering their track record.

Soz for the shit quality btw lol I made to compress this to high hell to be able to upload it to the forum.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

View attachment 5848
Apparently people actually saw the shooter minutes beforehand and the police and security services did nothing, really fishy activity honestly, I'm surprised the BBC didn't cut off the interviewee considering their track record.

Soz for the shit quality btw lol I made to compress this to high hell to be able to upload it to the forum.
yeee, that's weird ngl.
1720982026770.png
He's still preping to take the shot and someone just fuckin zoomed on him chilling on the roof

fartcannon420

the ghost of kiev
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

this entire thing REEKS of inside job. they were trying to strip him months ago of Secret Service (trying to claim felons shouldn't have it.), he was denied extra resources by the SS director (Mayorkas, everyone remembers this fucking retard.), had multiple agents switched off to help Jill Biden at her 200 PERSON RALLY and replaced all if not most of this detail with temps from Homeland Security and other bullshit agencies within the sphere. the snipers are seen on video with the shooter in their sights for at LEAST 3 minutes and they do not fire until AFTER he fired 3 shots. if they were trained on him as shown in the video; they could have shot him the moment the first shot was fired. they expected Trump AND their patsy shooter to be dead; but (at least i think.) God intervened. there would have been a definitive civil war if he had died.

trump head.png

Last edited:

fartcannon420

the ghost of kiev
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 5842

these claims are complete bullshit being thrown around by retarded Twitter leftists and influencers. there is no validity to the statement and both teleprompters were perfectly fine. you can see the bullet in this picture. trump_bullet_photo-medium.jpg

fartcannon420

the ghost of kiev
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i think it's fairly suspect that all of the images released of the shooter are from when he was in high-school and do not line up visually with the image of his deceased body. in the images i've seen he's had short, black hair but the dead guy not only had a decent amount of facial hair, (i have seen plenty of people with the same build he has and a difficulty growing as much hair as he had. didn't appear trimmed either.) but also longer - and what appeared to be brown - hair.

he looks the same in the pictures they show online as the Blackrock commercial he was in that they scrubbed and that was two years ago. i feel like there should be more recent images shown rather than ones that make him appear as a troubled nerd, when in reality he was a psychotic weirdo from day one.

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

As a pretty hard conspiracy nut here's my personal take: It was probably real but the motives of the shooter are confusing enough to make me think the CIA was behind it (Oswald and Henkley were similarly confused motive wise).

Personally all for shooting pedophiles and it's a shame homeboy missed. Maybe someone or old age can get Biden before November. America is in some deep shit right now and the two party system is really showing its ass this election. I personally really like Chase Oliver and Jill Stein, either would make a fine president and put this country on a good path in my mind, it's a shame they aren't being taken seriously by most people. Donald Trump and Joe Biden are dementia ridden pedophiles in diapers who deserve prison not office.

I know much of this thread will be filled with dunking on the shooter (well deserved) and people getting wrapped into Trumps electrifying personality and that hard as fuck photo. I get it, I voted for him in 2016 and have been there. If you support Joe Biden I understand too the disaster that was Trumps first term at the end. These men aren't fit to be president: they're so old their minds are melting before our own eyes, they were both so buddy buddy with every pedophile in Washington you know they both fucked kids (I'm pretty sure we have photos of Trump doing so), and I've watched both men collapse down a flight of stairs and shit themselves on stage. If you choose to vote in November please vote for someone you believe in, not these clowns... no matter how hard their propaganda goes...

fartcannon420

the ghost of kiev
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

As a pretty hard conspiracy nut here's my personal take: It was probably real but the motives of the shooter are confusing enough to make me think the CIA was behind it (Oswald and Henkley were similarly confused motive wise).

Personally all for shooting pedophiles and it's a shame homeboy missed. Maybe someone or old age can get Biden before November. America is in some deep shit right now and the two party system is really showing its ass this election. I personally really like Chase Oliver and Jill Stein, either would make a fine president and put this country on a good path in my mind, it's a shame they aren't being taken seriously by most people. Donald Trump and Joe Biden are dementia ridden pedophiles in diapers who deserve prison not office.

I know much of this thread will be filled with dunking on the shooter (well deserved) and people getting wrapped into Trumps electrifying personality and that hard as fuck photo. I get it, I voted for him in 2016 and have been there. If you support Joe Biden I understand too the disaster that was Trumps first term at the end. These men aren't fit to be president: they're so old their minds are melting before our own eyes, they were both so buddy buddy with every pedophile in Washington you know they both fucked kids (I'm pretty sure we have photos of Trump doing so), and I've watched both men collapse down a flight of stairs and shit themselves on stage. If you choose to vote in November please vote for someone you believe in, not these clowns... no matter how hard their propaganda goes...
dude, you CANNOT be serious calling Trump a dementia patient. pure fucking comedy. i give Trump the plausible deniability that he hasn't fucked kids because he hasn't had any real evidence put forth and definitely no fucking pictures. there are however pictures of Biden with Hunter with underage Ukrainian prostitutes, though. i haven't voted, probably won't and i don't vehemently support Trump you said one of the dumbest things i've read and you and i both know it's a lie. there was NEVER a reason to support Joe Biden, even if you didn't like mr. orange man. those other politicians you mentioned? they're not taken seriously because the system is rigged, so voting isn't going to help. it's even more of a waste when you send it to an independent party because they never had a chance in the first place.

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

dude, you CANNOT be serious calling Trump a dementia patient. pure fucking comedy.
dude, you CANNOT be serious thinking Trump isn't a dementia patient. We don't need people who are over the age of 30 running for president.
Anybody who is over the age of thirty is severely out of touch with how the world works.

Irvine

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Most presidents within the Western World don't have near autocratic powers anyway, they're mainly there to act as gas valves for the general public to make them believe they actually have a say in politics. When in reality the political and social fabric of a nation is determiend by what a person was taught from birth. If you taught by someone's kin, they'll likely have more ehtnocentric views and policies. If taught by ideologuse and sycophants, they'll likely adopt leftis talking points rather than focus on what'd be best for their tribe and nation. But yeah the assination attempt on ✡️Zion Don✡️ was largely likely orchestrated by people in high-places within the anglo-sphere. While Trump is a billionare, he's still an outsider to the (((club))) no matter how much he bends the knee. He also represents an ehtnonationalist bent within a white majority country, so there really wasn't anyway he could win and have his policies take any affect. Especially after he reached his term limit.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Most presidents within the Western World don't have near autocratic powers anyway, they're mainly there to act as gas valves for the general public to make them believe they actually have a say in politics. When in reality the political and social fabric of a nation is determiend by what a person was taught from birth. If you taught by someone's kin, they'll likely have more ehtnocentric views and policies. If taught by ideologuse and sycophants, they'll likely adopt leftis talking points rather than focus on what'd be best for their tribe and nation. But yeah the assination attempt on ✡️Zion Don✡️was largely likely orchestrated by people in high-places within the anglo-sphere. While Trump is a billionare, he's still an outsider to the (((club))) no matter how much he bends the knee. He also represents an ehtnonationalist bent within a white majority country, so there really wasn't anyway he could win and have his policies take any affect. Especially after he reached his term limit.
What grade are you in?

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.