Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News The New Libertarian President of Argentina (Jaiver Milei)

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

20231120_191810.jpg
Uhh guys, how did a Lolbertarian win an election and this guy in particular?
20231121_004330.jpg
20231121_004212.jpg
Feels like a dream but nah Argentina has gotten their Trump and honestly this guy seems like a lot of fun but what's the Intel on this guy? Is he as based as people think he is or is he lame like the rest of the politicians?

clover

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Some of the stuff I've heard is about his clone dogs or desire to replace the Argentine Peso with the US Dollar. He also mostly won because he was not another Peronista candidate and really can't be any worse.

A lot of his economic ideas are a little wild but some of them, like opening up Argentine markets more, could actually be good for them if he can pass it through. Otherwise the best value will be a bunch of economics studies and ancap shitposts.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 2575
Uhh guys, how did a Lolbertarian win an election and this guy in particular?
View attachment 2573
View attachment 2574
Feels like a dream but nah Argentina has gotten their Trump and honestly this guy seems like a lot of fun but what's the Intel on this guy? Is he as based as people think he is or is he lame like the rest of the politicians?
I don't care about politics but this guy seems chill which gets my vote

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.