Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News Telegram Boss Pavel Durov Arrested in France

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Some insane news from France, French police have arrested Telegram founder Pavel Durov at a French airport due to his ownership and perceived "lack of moderation" of his social media platform Telegram and plan on locking him behind bars for over 20 years. Despite being Russian he holds French citizenship and henceforth it seems the French government doesn't have to hand him over to Russia, and so they want to charge him for what they say is allowing mass criminal activity on his app, though really it probably is because he made an anonymous communication app that the glowboys can't decrypt and sink their claws into so they are punishing harshly instead. Industry figures such as Elon Musk have condemned his arrest and demanded his release though this don't seem likely anytime soon.

Thoughts on his arrest? Do you feel he will ever be free or will be received the thirty shots to the back suicide treatment?

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

cant believed they arrested doctor telegram himself >:((((((((((
how else am i supposed to get russian and nafo propaganda >:((((((((((((((((

on a more serious note i wonder how he was arrested, and if he fucked up royally or if he knew what he was doing. from my own personal research, the only place that he had active warrants in was in France and he set right foot into it.

i do know for a fact though that whatever they will do to Durov they will inevitably try to enforce upon others, namely Musk, Trump, and anyone and anything that is against the EU "union"

now if only the euros didnt give up their firearms...

Willstr

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

-I didnt read the article
-no context for me
-no idea what the deatils are

GUY WE ARE LIVING IN 1984

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

Seems like they actually charged him rip, when are they gonna go after YouTube and Reddit for doing the same things hmmmm?

Message to the retards that charged him <3

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

A shame he took his own life *phone rings*
"hello... what do you meant we aren't at step 6?!"
I mean let's pray for a swift trial ;)

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

A shame he took his own life *phone rings*
"hello... what do you meant we aren't at step 6?!"
I mean let's pray for a swift trial ;)
yeah i cant wait for the twitter announcements about condolences for his apparent suicide right before they actually kill him again lol

never change killary, never change

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

yeah i cant wait for the twitter announcements about condolences for his apparent suicide right before they actually kill him again lol

never change killary, never change
Surprised French authorities haven't magically found CP on his hard drives yet tbh, they are ruin him some way or another either way.

Remember, Pavel Durov didn't kill himself.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.