Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News Pentagon Whistleblower states the US Government recovered ALIENS from crashed crafts among other crazy claims

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Anyone really buying this? At this point of my life I honestly think "aliens" are a sci-fi nerd myth being propped up now by world governments to distract people from the real problems and maybe, if they go the Watchmen route, will use them as a threat to unite humanity into a one world government, though that does sound farfetched I'll admit
20230727_000606.jpg
What you boys think? Really weird this is now getting government attention after years of conspiracy theories and schizo debates on the topic.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

theres no aliens. theyre setting up this narrative for the rapture

UFO's do not exist, they are holograms/projections. theyre testing this so they can project false gods to turn ppl to the 1 world religion, satanism and the anti-christ. with your handy brainchips, theyll be able to tailor this fake god to look like whatever you want.

aliens are actually not aliens, theyre just nephilim/demons/whatever. sci-fi lit has been working hard to tie demons to technology like UFOs to make the narrative more plausiable, but these 2 things are not related.

the UFO narrative is to create the framework of a "scientific" explanation for the rapture. when millions of ppl vanish off the face of the earth, world governments will just say "they were abducted".

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

theres no aliens. theyre setting up this narrative for the rapture

UFO's do not exist, they are holograms/projections. theyre testing this so they can project false gods to turn ppl to the 1 world religion, satanism and the anti-christ. with your handy brainchips, theyll be able to tailor this fake god to look like whatever you want.

aliens are actually not aliens, theyre just nephilim/demons/whatever. sci-fi lit has been working hard to tie demons to technology like UFOs to make the narrative more plausiable, but these 2 things are not related.

the UFO narrative is to create the framework of a "scientific" explanation for the rapture. when millions of ppl vanish off the face of the earth, world governments will just say "they were abducted".
Not wrong, I don't believe in aliens neither and think they are just demons, I thought the nephilim died off tho?

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.