Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News JULIAN ASSANGE IS A FREE MAN!!!

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Very overlooked news but the Wikileaks man himself is now free, some good news for once hopefully he can now leave his life in peace again (though I doubt the glowies would allow it)

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Very overlooked news but the Wikileaks man himself is now free, some good news for once hopefully he can now leave his life in peace again (though I doubt the glowies would allow it)

incoming suicide a.la 5000 flights of stairs, 12 "self inflicted" gunshots to the back of the head, every body part dismembered and found in a different country and for it all to be ruled a "suicide"

also wikileaks took down the 45,000 DNC emails. huh, weird how that happens. definitely not part of the plea deal with the U.S. gubbament and definitely wont be weird when Assange comes out in a statement saying "the DNC emails were fake all along, wikileaks isnt to be trusted, blah blah blah, please dont Andrew Breibart me"

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

incoming suicide a.la 5000 flights of stairs, 12 "self inflicted" gunshots to the back of the head, every body part dismembered and found in a different country and for it all to be ruled a "suicide"
Yeah tbh the poor old fella is going to spend rest of his life looking over his shoulder, upset too many powerful people. Will not be surprised if he accidentally falls down the stairs at his home and then somehow shoots himself in the skull multiple times by suicide.
also wikileaks took down the 45,000 DNC emails. huh, weird how that happens. definitely not part of the plea deal with the U.S. gubbament and definitely wont be weird when Assange comes out in a statement saying "the DNC emails were fake all along, wikileaks isnt to be trusted, blah blah blah, please dont Andrew Breibart me"
Lol yeah weird though they even bothered when people have probably copied and shared them by now million times over, some shady stuff is defo going on and will not be surprised if he does have to say certain things now to save his own hide.

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

This man is a hero of free speech and him and Manning should be celebrated for what they did. I'm glad to see him set free but I hope people realize in time what an asset freedom of information from our government is. America is about to pick between two ancient pedophiles in diapers and we're all acting like it's the only way. I'm not sure what disaster is about to result from all of this but it can't be good and I hope there are whistleblowers like Assange willing to help keep whatever happens in check.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.