Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

World News Joe Biden says God Save the Queen at the end of speech

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

(Lmao I got a brain fog ad before this video played)
3314a665d60e0e46c4d8885aea00c5b2.png

So if you haven't seen, our pal Sleepy Joe said God Save the Queen at the end of a recent speech and it's the most bizarre thing, especially since the British queen has been dead for a year now and oh I dunno, something about America being a republic and not even having a queen. How is this man allowed to still be president? I'm aware he's a puppet and he's only there due to his extensive political background and powerful ties and what not, but goodness sake it's just embarassing this man is the face of America; Russia and China must be laughing their heads off right now that this man is one of their biggest opponents in the game of geopolitics.

In other news, the person who exposed the bribery that Biden was supposedly involved in? Apparently they are dead now: https://www.salon.com/2023/06/16/su...s-witness-behind-biden-bribery-allegation-is/

What an utter state of affairs lol.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.